WHERE ARE THEY?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
I thought I alreadymade this request but maybe I only thought aboutit .....I needpicturesplease....Chompers....Perry &Pernod....Sherman....Tucker.....Emmit....Calbert & Missy....allthe ones I haven't seen for a while. I know I'm forgetting some. Cough'em up or else the plottingbegins!

Raspberry

Maybe the bunnies went on vacation or something or maybe they are busy at work, you never know.

Not until we get PLENTY more pics of Sebastian(in a T-shirt & shoes and lying on his towel at the fridge doorheehee) He is thecutest

mummybunny

Some of our crew, Missy/Calbert andErnest/MItzie, will be attending Tucker Town's screening of Night ofthe Lepus, and Auntie Carolyn often takes excellent pictures thatend up online. I've got the digital camera, can takepictures, get 'em into the computer, but I'm a bit stymeid afterthat. Also have pictures of my hutches and "safe house," but,again, don't know how to get them online, yet.

Missy is a porker, and Calbert's not far behind. Part of itis "winter fat" and part of it is being "Piggies." They waythey act and beg for treats, one would think they arestarving. LOL

Buck

I need to have my husband tell me how to post apicture but do it myself so i can remember, then maybe lots of picturesof Luv and Roger.

Cristy

Well to be honest, first Tucker was sick with the blockage, then Fauna and her UTI came along, then last week, I was sick.

Now that we're all healthy again and Buck Jones and The Missus are comin ta Town, we'll get getting pictures posted next week.

Can't promise anything sooner as we're preparin for "That" night. (You know...The Night of The LEPUS)

:shock:

Full Moon's risin up on Thursday Night. Is this The Harvest Moon or TheHunter Moon? Does anybody know? Either way, the rabbits will harvestand hunt. The lepus are growing fast this year.

I can't be takin pictures of the critters right now. Too much work to do.

-Carolyn

Okee Dokee, here are my babies (who are actually being extra loving at the moment, so they must be up to something :shock:)

perncarrier

Pernod wondering what mischief she can do

perrysleep

Perry tired out after making mischief

PPCarpet

Planning the next bit of mischief

I love this one of Missy and Calbert.

-Carolyn

Pictures or Perryand Pernod! They really do look like they are tellingsecrets and planning something! :shock:

PPCarpet

I was taking pics last night of Chompers, butthen the batteries of the camera died. They're still charging, so Ican't upload them yet, but will do as soon as I can.

I promise for more Chompy pics!

I believe it is the Hunter Moon Caro, since mostharvesting is done in September... with only the squashes, gourds etcbeing harvested like mad in October.

And then I found this great site about the moons... I think I will make this into a seperate post =)

Oh, LOL! Just seeing this thread. :)

His Majesty has been a Royal Grump this week. As soon as he'sin a more accommodating mood I'll snap more pics of him.:dude:

I'm going to start carting in some of these from other threads!

Just look at this sweet boy Chompers!

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back