Where are all the recent mothers??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessa1487

Reaction score
I remember keeping in fairly good contact withall the mothers-to-be on the forum a few months back when we were allstill pregnant. So, I can't help but wonder how everyone is now! I'dlove to see pictures, and hear how you gals all are. :)

I'll start off with updating about my daughter, Scarlett Rose. She'sgoing to 5 months old on the 26th of March. She's already wearing 6 mo.or bigger clothing. She's trying to walk, she talks, and she absolutelyloves to giggle and smile! :) (I call her my mini-me. She looks justlike I did at her age.)

bunnyears.jpg

bunnyears2.jpg

sit2.jpg

It's probably obvious she already likes bunnies. ;) She loves to playwith Skippy,Peter and Jiffy. we hold them for her to petthem..Everytime she sees one of them out,she starts giggling and tryingto reach out to them. So, she's already getting attached!! startin heryoung. lol

She's beautiful. I love her hair, it looks thicker than mine. LOL What colour are her eyes?

Susan:bunnydance:

well since i don't have the most reliableinternet connection i haven't been able to get on but here's somerecent pic of little samuel. he's doing great, no worries after thesurgery, everything went perfect. he's 5 months now coming up on 6th inapril. i hope everyone else is doing fine also :)

03-02-07_1332

03-01-07_1022

11-07-06_1658

11-24-06_1241

^ his zoolander face :)

01-03-07_1511

:bump

Lissa? Ms. Koala? Who else are we missinghere? We're going to have a make a list and track 'emdown! (That's the problem with new moms -- lots of time topost while their pregnant, zippo oncethey pop!)

sas

Hehe...yep...once that baby's born, it's allabout baby! It's hard to think anything else in this worldexists, in all honesty!! They might not be back on untiltheir babes are about six months old. That's about the time Iactually didn't feel guilty doing anything but things that hadto do with my girl. Hehe!!

Back