Where are all the Aussies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Crystal, welcome to the forums! In Sydney, I have seen the joinable cubes in Howards storage world, but they're a bit exy. Otherwise the Reject shop gets them every 3 or 4 months. If I see any around I'll let you know. I got mine from the reject shop about 2 years ago, and the box says "Stack & Rack" if thats any help to an online search....... I got them for shelving, then canibalised the shelves for an outdoor rabbit run later.

Cheers, Beth.

Thank you so much Beth! I am also wanting them for an outdoor rabbit run... and maybe for inside too. they sound so handy and versatile :)

Oh silly me, I hadn't thought of the reject shop, but now I will definitely be asking them for 'stack and rack'. Thank you! I'm looking on their website already.

I read someone that Bunnings has them, but I rang two of my local Bunnings and neither of them new what I was talking about- not sure if that was because I was so bad at explaining what they were, or because they really don't have them haha

hey Kirsty and Numbat (sorry, don't know your real name).

Welcome! um Happy Easter too, to everyone :)

I got my bunny yesterday, which is rather appropriate I think. my bunny looks like yours Numbat... do you know what breed they are?

edit: oops, I assumed you were also new, Numbat, but now I see you've made 600+ posts. silly me... but hello anyway :)

Sorry I havent been around
I got to see my girl today, she lives at mums at the moment... Im a bit worried as she seems a bit scrawny :( mum said she is eating fine, but I am trying to get her up here asap

Don't worry, I'm sure she's okay :) It's good the fires are out.

Hi Crystal! Not sure about the breed. Black fox colouring is pretty common in a lot of breeds. I think Tug is a mix, although he definitely has mini lop in him but his ears haven't lopped.

The majority of breeders in Melbourne seem to be mini lops, I wonder why. I like up eared bunnies better I think though of course they're all cute :)

Sorry I asked you the same question in two different threads!

I don't know anything about rabbit genetics, but it seems like Tug and Lopsy must have had very similar breeds of parents because they look so alike, not just in colour. I guess they could have come from the same place, us both being in melbourne and all, who knows.

I agree, I also like the bunnies with ears up. but a lot of the lops are very cute as well.

:welcome1

We seem to be getting a rush of Aussies at once! That's great!

Ha ha! We're catching up to the Kiwis (and me who was posting in NZ lol)! :D

Yes, it's certainly possible Tug and Lopsy are from the same place.

Lol! But I was almost one third of the NZ convo! :D

I think we have one confirmed case of the swine flu here. I'm hoping it's just a media hype up which is very possible.

Anything new Aussies? And NZers :p

Hello and welcome!

I'm from Melbourne. I have never been to Perth but I would really like to. WA is the only state I haven't been to.

We would love to see pics of your 7 rabbits in the 'introductions' section :)

Hi! Welcome to RO! :)

You can post a proper introduction in the Introductions forum. I'm sure everyone would love to see pics of all your bunnies!

I've been to Perth, it's nice :)

Great to have you on board!

:welcome1

Hi fellow Aussies I am in Adelaide but relocating back to Perth in August 09.
My 7 buns & I are happy to be here :)

Latest posts

Back