When is your bunnies' "year with us" anniversary?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

nicolekline97

Reaction score
I had Musti just until recently and today, 8th of june would've been the day that he's spent a year with us. He's still here, below the ground, but yes. Today would've been his one-year-mark living with us. Our new lop's "year with us" day will be on 6th of june next year(if he makes it that far)

I am just curious, when would've been (or will be) your bunnies' "x years with us" mark?

Musti's mark on 08.06

View attachment 48488

Väike poiss' mark on 06.06

View attachment 48489
I am sorry about your bunny:( Lucy's birthday is January 28th...same as my sons! We got her in March sometime, the later part. So she is almost 1 and it will not be long until we have had her a year.

Catlyn

Reaction score
Lümi came to live with us july 25th(6mo old), Storm on june 6th(5mo old).
Five months for him and six-half months for Storm.
As such Lümi is 11m and Storm is 10m old.

katlupe

Reaction score
bun_stray.jpg

Rabbit was in my horse barn on September 9, 2014 and was wounded by an owl who must have dropped him near my house. I could not get a hold of him to doctor him and he stayed in the barn until he got stepped on by my horse. Then I got him inside and he healed. That was in February 2015 so he was outside in extreme (below 0) weather but was very active. I researched online and learned about house rabbits and he adapted to that life instantly. Potty trained himself. I had him neutered in March 2015. He moved with me when I left my marriage and house in 2018 to a senior living apartment complex. Everyone comes to see him! I am known as the "rabbit lady" and I am proud of that name.

Latest posts