Whats your most treasured possesion?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
I saw this on another forum and thought it would be an interesting thread :)
So whats your most treasured possesion? Not a pet or a family member an actual object.

I'll see what others say before I tell you mine :) And also say why :p

Becca x

my mind beacuse its a beautiful thing. also my sanity because i think its very important in my situtation.

lol. but my rabbits are my most.

Okay well this may sound stupid to some of you. In fact it may sound stupid to a lot of you but its important to me.
Its something that I've worked on and that I will keep for the rest of my life... and that is my Michael Jackson scrapbook.

*runs and hides*

No seriously, I've got all pictures of him, all the pics from the newspapers people have given me. It was completley free. I've made it myself! But it means a lot to me and I know I will keep it forever!!!

:)

i dont find it stupid!!!
*drags her out of hidding place*
i wish i had something like that. well.. maybe not on. mj but on something else.
G2G now, c u 2morrow becca

do plants count?

i have 2 (well, i have baby's started off each, but the 2 parent plants that i won't getgive awayis what i love) angel winged begonias that are my babies.

ruby

100_3854.jpg

and rupert

100_3855.jpg

yes, i name my plants.

i have had rupert for around 7 years now, and ruby only 2. rupert is a sloop john b variety (i think? only from matching it to photos online) and ruby is a cracklin' rose variety.

they are my babies

althought the photos of ruby was taken RIGHT before i clipped her back. it willbe the last trim i give her till next year, and she has her first clone working on taking root. rupert is done getting clipped, although i think i could have taken more the lasttime i did. oh well,i will have lots of babies of him nextyear that means.

okay, back on track. rupert was giving to me as a birthdaypresent when i was 16 by my best friend (and now roommate) that is why he means so much to me, and ruby was the added bonus ofmy love simply because of how beautifull she is.

although i will/also add that my list of treasured things would consist of all my photos, all my art that i kept, and my small collection of home videos that i have from when i was little. all for obvious reasons

**edit: spelling**

irishlops wrote:
i dont find it stupid!!!
*drags her out of hidding place*
i wish i had something like that. well.. maybe not on. mj but on something else.
G2G now, c u 2morrow becca
Aawh thanks :biggrin2:

Like some people have GIANT expensive mj collections, mines kinda big but if I have my SB i'm fine because its special!

and katt yes course plants count :D
They're pretty plants!!

Ooh good thread idea!

I have a stuffed toy, called Mousey. He is a mouse, lol. He was given to me by my aunty and uncle the day after I was born, and I've had him ever since. When I was younger i slept cuddling him every night and I couldn't sleep if he wasn't there. I accidentally put him in the washing machine when I was about 4 and I just sat there crying watching him go round and round. Another time I dropped him in the bath and he had to go in the tumble dryer and again I just sat watching and crying!

He now sits on my bedside table when I sleep but I have to move him and take him downstairs or something during the day because Dotty has eaten his nose a bit :( when she did that I was devastated lol.

He has a shiny black nose, and when I was little I took to rubbing it with each finger on my hand alternately. I still find myself doing the same now if I'm nervous, except with my lip piercing, which is odd! I didn't e en realise I did it until steve pointed it out to me one day!

I would post a picture of him but I don't think I can on my iPhone, grrr! :(

aside from him, my other most treasured posession would be my laptop, or more specifically the pictures on my laptop. And some 'real' photographs of when I was younger. :)

Mine would probably be my photo album that starts off with pictures of my great grandparents on their wedding day and finishes with pictures of when me and Dad climbed the highest mountain in Ireland a few months ago, if that was gone I'd die. It has tons of pictures of my grandparents in it.

I've thought of another

My ipod.. LOL no seriously I cannot live without it. (now that does sound stupid) but i have it on constantly 24 hours in the background. Mj obviously.

My camera. Without a doubt. I'd simply roll over and die if something happened to it. I'm obsessively freaky about it and any of the things that go along with it... I'm a fairly scatterbrained person, but I am very anal about my camera and all it's accessories.

It doesn't seem like a sentimental object, not to most people. But... I've captured some of my most treasured memories with that camera, some of the best and funnest times, the most momentous occasions... It enables me to trap precious, fleeting moments and it gives me a way to keep them alive forever. Pictures of my family and friends, my pets, beautiful pieces of nature... So to me it is very sentimental.

My camera - He is my baby. He has given me so many amazing pictures and I thank him for that. Crap...sounds like he needs a name, huh?
My macbook - I heart macbook.
My favorite picture of Zaide that sits in my favorite picture frame upon his ashes - all of these are so precious to me, for obvious reasons. I would be devastated if something happened to them.

I guess it would be my autograph collection. I have drawings of my pets some have passed that are special to me and their ashes. A hat James Cagney gave me when I met him.

I haven't posted in here, because it's really hard! Although I get upset at the thought of losing some of my material possessions, at the end of the day my bunnies are my most prized and precious things.

I do love my Zune. I am allowed to listen to music at work, so I probably use it more frequently than any other single thing I own. I'm lost without it.

I've never really collected sentimental things, like photos or a journal.

Probably my most prized possessions would be my Bibles - I've written notes in them from sermons that comfort me when I'm down and I've dated passages in there when God used them to encourage me (with the date and what was going through my life).

I feel like if I lost those - I'd lost a journal of the events of my life and what encouraged me and instructed me through those things.

But I can't pick just one in particular because I get a new Bible every few years and they all get written in with dates and sermon notes and stuff.

I guess I'd have to say my photographs. Journals are a close second. If the house was burning down and I had time to grab something, it would be my photos and journals (after the bunnies, of course!).

I have a teddy bear that I sleep with every night.

Okay here's the story. It's totally silly, but it means the world to me.

I did a survey on myspace waaaaaay back when Dave and I first started dating. The question was:

"How would you win my heart?"

I answered, 'By giving me a teddy bear sprayed with your favorite cologne' and something else I can't remember.

The next day at school I was talking with some friends in the hallway when Dave came up and told me to close my eyes. I did, and he put the teddy bear in my hands.

I have no idea why it stuck with me so much, but it was definitely the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

:embarrassed:

I have three things.

My alarm clock. Story it was my grandfathers he had it for years before he died. It was handed to me. I had another glass clock but phoenix broke it as a puppy. I am very anul about anyone including hubby touching it.

My digital cameria cause that helkps us make memorys. Its just a point and shoot basic. But I love it and take it every where with me.

And my wii I finally got a new one from my dad and its mainly because my dad got it for me. I just found him about 4 or 5 months ago and we found out he has cancer so thats the only thing I have from him

Much to my husband's chagrin, I am very attached to my rocks (especially the fossils), which reside all over the house.

Pam

Latest posts

Back