Whats your favorite treats?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The BUNFATHER

Reaction score
Bananas are one of mine...and you can choosemore than one option even since we all know some days ya feel like onetreat over another!

Hey, Phinn here!

I love my greens, but I dont consider them a treat as well, um they are NECESSARY to my diet;)

My favorite treat has to be banana's.

My slave said she should have named me monkey:D

Phinneus James

We love our sultanas!

On an interesting side note, sultanas and raisens are made from thesame grape (generally) in America. Our human told us that this morning.

To con sultanas from her we beg and look cute and stand on top of eachother till she caves in. Works every time.

I noticed sunflower seeds weren't on the list. ILOVE sunflower seeds. My owner used to get very annoyed at me because Iwould always shove a lot of my feed out of my bowl trying to get to thesunflower seeds.

craisins craisins craisins craisins

CRAISINS!!!!!!

i like the craisins

although i recently discovered this delectable treate called mangoitalian ice that katie was eating the other day. . . yum. ..i kissed katie and jessica so much that finally they laughedand gave me a lick off of katie's finger

banana banana banana bananabanana!!!!!!! I wuv to eet bananas!!! mommee calls me Mr.banana assassin, cuzz shee can't hide them before they arr all gonn!...I think I find them all... hmmm.... I better go chek!

Wooooool. mm?>oops

Angel heer I just got like the feel good treet of my lyfffe Ithink its calld a craison? Well, mom gave teo to Snuffybefore me and then I think he even licked herfinger, then, do you believe this? Sheactually gave me one witoht washing her hands?! I havea secret...I actually liked the smell and when mom gave me one, Ilicked her too.:)

I love treats! Give me anything sweet and I'llbe your best friend. My favourites are dried papaya, apple, and banana.I love pretty much anything though.

I don't get treats often though. Apparently I need to loose weight.When will she start to understand that I am just big boned and startgiving me treats!

Poppy :bunny16

Daisy Tia here, i like wildberry treats from thepet store best but my human mum is so outta line, to get a decentamount i got to get pregnant! she gives them to me to say well done forall the cute brats and to bribe me away to look in the nest it's sogreat, shame i got to get pregnant first though, i'm going to look inthe tips for training humans now, there has to be an easier way,pregancy plays havoc with me dewlap!

This was presented to Pebbles on her second Birthday last June.

9941.jpg

The Trix-looking stuffon the topleft is ZupreemAvianMaintenance Bird Dietfor Large Parrotseasily beat all other treatsas chosen by Pebbles.

Rainbows! :blueribbon:

I'm a junk food junkie! I loveRaisins, Craisins, Dried fruits like Bananna, Cantalope and pineapple,Trail mix, and every once in a while when my slaves aren't looking thekid will slip me a cheez-it... Shh...Don't tell! I love my greens, butI don't consider those treats. I also get the occasional baby carrot orapple slice. I finally got them to quit trying to feed me those yuckyherbs. Phew.

I love those days when Dad doesn't know Mom already gave me a treat andI can sucker him into giving me something else. Could you say no tothis face? I didn't think so. :cool:

Floppy

Mmmmmmm...treats! I voted for greens coz I just love cucumber, mmmm. Parsley is good too.

And fruit, I love shiny red apples.

And I like to steal sweet stuff from mama, like ice-cream wafers...and digestive biccies!:wiggle

Yummy Craisins and Papaya Tablets are my favorite.

Here is the trick fellow bunnies... If you want your human to give you treats, do what I do - it works every time.

First, you go into an area you are not supposed to be in - these areusually the areas that the humans talk the loudest at you when you arethere.

Next, sit and plant your feet firmly so they cannot push youout. When they call you nicely, don't listen, stay put andresist falling for their tricks. If they crinkle the treatwrapper... it means nothing. Wait until they offer you atreat that you can see and smell, then, make your way out slightly,enough to grab the treat.

If you become really good at it - you can sometimes get 2 treats bygrabbing the first treat and retreating - they will offer you a secondtreat, but this is an advanced option - try at your own risk becausesome humans will just pick you up high into the air if you don't listenthe first time.

Good luck fellow bunnies!

PM (that's Princess Misty).

So does anyone else steal the fruit loops bag (or yogurt treat bag or craisins bag) like a certain flemish giant I know?

Not naming any names.....T-NY.

Miss Bea

My all time favorite treat are the Bunny Cookiesthat my human bakes for me. THey are Delicious, I will do almostanything for one. If anyone is interested I can look up the recipe foryou to give your humans. You don't know what you're missing.

I love to steal chips from my human, and if she doesn't give me any, Iwill rip open the bag and help myself. I have noticed that she doesn'teat bagged chips much anymore. Those darn pringles tubes are hard totear!

~TinkleBunny~

Latest posts

Back