Whats your favorite sport&instrument?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite sport is Golf, but I haven't played since my 2 car accidents last year.

I don't play any instrument.

Susan:)

I don't really have a favorite sport, but my fave instrument would have to be either bass guitar or highland pipes :)

Baseball!! Avid Hiroshima Carp fan! Go Maeda!

Will also watch hockey.

Hmm...I have played the piano, accordion, recorder, harmonica and trumpet. I liked trumpet the most to play. Love listening to someone else play the violin.

I can't play any sports, but I love to watch baseball and hockey.
I can't really play any instruments either, with the exception of the handbells.

I ice skate and I LOVE IT!!

I play the flute, which is one of my fav. insturments. I also like, guitar & banjo,There area couple more I like, but I can't rember their names :p

my favourites aresoccer, snowboarding (but you dont really play that lol), touch rugby, summer soccer, ultimate frisbee.

And musically wise im nil at school we had to get into groups and sing a song. My teacher told me it was be to be the "manager" and at primary in the compolsuary choir for girls i was told to join the kapa haka group with the guys :tears2:

I'm not a really a sporty person. I LOVE skiing, but don't get to go very often. But am going to the US on a ski trip with school next year if I can get enough money. :D

But the choice of sports here is very limited, Gaelic football, soccer, and camogie are pretty much all there is. :( I like to play tennis, netball and badminton, but we rarely do them even in PE.

I like watching all the Olympic sports on TV, gymnastics, athletics, etc. Excited about Beijing! hehe :)

I play a tiny little bit of piano, and used to play the tin whistle. But I'd love to be able to play the piano properly, but it's a bit late to take lessons now. :?

I don't really like playing sports- although when I have time I go to the gym and exercise classes with my sister. My favourite sport is horse riding, although I haven't been riding in over a week as I've been stuck in revising and now I'm ill.:grumpy:Smokey will be so grumpy with me!:?

I don't play any instruments - although I used to play the flute when I was younger. I passed my grade 1 and then quit!:pI never wasa very musical person.:whistling

ohh!

I love dance, ballet is my fav!

i play two instruments, the clarinet and the tennor sax. they are both different so i like them both but for different reasons.

Sport? Bowling. I'm on two leagues, was three-a week:shock:. I love it, I've been bowling since I was 9 years old. Got out of it a bit when I was in high school, met my husband, who I met at the bowling alley, got back into shortly after I met and started dating him:D. He taught me how to throw a "hook", I love it even more now!:)

I used to play Frisbee Golf, the last time I played was a few years ago. That is a fun sport!:)

No instruments, but I played keyboard in grade school, I liked that.;)

I'm not very sporty, but I guess if I had to pick a favourite sport, it'd be netball (sort of like basketball with no 'dribbling' and it's generally a female-only sport). I played on the school team for many years.

My favourite instrument is the drums, I can play ok :D.

Back