What's your favorite rabbit breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... that's KIND of hard for me.
But I'd have to say Dutches.
I hadn't really wanted one, but I ended up with Sabriel. He ended up being the sweetest bun EVER.
And then I saw another dutch at the Humane Society, and he was so sweet as well.

They're just... my kind of rabbit :)
Though I do love large buns, like my Flemish, Silas.

Holland Lops! They're the CUTEST :hearts

But really because they are a lop and I just find the floppy ears to be my favorite. And they're the smallest lop as well, not the biggest fan of the larger breeds. (Even though all buns are adorable!)

Lionheads :) They're so sweet and so pretty.

I also like dwarf lops, netherland dwarfs, mini rexes, anything small and cute!

I love all breeds of bunnies but i absolutely love my loppys..but one day would love to be owned by a continental giant..:D

I have a lionhead and a holland and I adore them both...but I think holland lop is my favorite BREED. Of course its all about the individual rabbit because I addoorrreeeee my lionhead.

The lops just are so sweet and cute.

My favorite is Holland Lop too. They're just so adorable, especially as babies. I love their floppy ears and their round shape and how soft their fur is. I love all bunnies though so other than Holland Lop, it's hard to pick! I do intend to have a Flemmie one day though, and a mini rex and a French Lop and an English Lop and a Netherland Dwarf. Got quite the list! My current bunnies are all mutts except for Kerensa, my Holland Lop baby :)

my two rexes say that my favourite breed is the rex. any rumours that i would love a flemish or checkered giant are totally unfounded.:biggrin:

Probably Holland Lops or Netherland dwarfs..I just cant choose! The smaller they are, the better :)

I would love to eventually get a holland lop :bunnyheart

JERSEY WOOLIES!!!!! By far!!! I've met some nippy or nasty rabbits of many, many other breeds. Mostly Holland Lops, Netherland Dwarfs, Lionheads,and Brittania Petites though...

But, all of my Woolies are the sweetest things in the world!! I can carry about 3-4 at a time and they'll just be like fluffy little ragdolls. I only need to groom the adults once every 2-3 weeks, so that's not too much work. And, they are definately themost gorgeous breed ever! And every other Wooly I've met is the same way! =) I just love them to bits! :)

Oh my .... I've had so many breeds and they've all had something about them I loved. I guess I'll share what I love about each breed...

Flemish Giants - mine have been big babies that would come and crawl in my lap if I laid on the floor...just lovebugs...especially the girls.

Lionheads - I bred mine not only for type but for personality so I've had some that were wonderfully curious and affectionate. I've also had some from other breeders that weren't so nice....but generally - I find them to be very inquisitive and fun-loving.

Californians - such sweet and gentle rabbits....I have two intact bucks that live together and have for two years (brothers)...I can't say enough good things about this breed

The Lops - holland lops and e-lops....wow...fun-loving and energetic and curious...love to explore and climb and get into trouble..

Polish - a breed I never thought I'd get...but Angel is such a love-bunny and so fun to watch - she loves to play but what's even better is she loves to snuggle with me too

Netherlands - my least favorite of the breeds I've had -but yet - so fun-loving and fun to watch when they play....Tio used to ring his bell every other day to tell me when to come and change his litter box....now that was smart. (I had a 12 week old lionhead that would pull his litterbox to the front of his cage every other day or every third day to be cleaned also).

Mixed breed - oh what can I say? They can be loving - or not loving - stubborn - or affectionate - and yet - somehow - they still steal my heart

I call it a tie between Holland Lops and Flemish Giants. Hard to pick a favourite.

My Flemmish is laid back (although a bit of a scaredy cat at times)

My holland Lop likes to play more (and doesn't understand the concept of prey animal)

wooly holland lop! i never owned a rabbit before but my little man made me fall in love. hes so fluffy, such a little cotton ball. so much personality too. hopping on my lap. chaseing the cats around. he knows hes the boss! i have nothing to compare him to with rabbit personality but by looks he is the cutest thing ever :D

Dutch and flemish. :)

Dwarfs are adorable too, only mine doesn't like to be held often. :p They are curious and cute about everything they do!

Latest posts

Back