What's your favorite rabbit breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both of my bunnies have been mini-rexes, so I'm a bit prejudiced. Still, it my preference for MR's isn't just based on Scone and Natasha. I've met a lot of mini-rex rabbits and they've all had very distinct personalities, which is what I appreciate in a rabbit. And, of course, you can't beat that soft fur.

MikeScone wrote:
Both of my bunnies have been mini-rexes, so I'm a bit prejudiced. Still, it my preference for MR's isn't just based on Scone and Natasha. I've met a lot of mini-rex rabbits and they've all had very distinct personalities, which is what I appreciate in a rabbit. And, of course, you can't beat that soft fur.

my two rexes and i couldnt agree more!!:D

i love mini rex and i love netherland dwarfs

Flemish Giants- I've been to shelters and breeders and have never meet another rabbit with the personality of a flemish mine reminds me of a mix of a cat/dog. I currently just got a Lionhead which is my bf's. Never had a long hair rabbit. U can veiw my blog for pics and such.

Netherland Dwarfs! still love them and always will, they rock!!

Second is Flemish Giants, there so friendly.

i am partial to lops!!!!!!!!!!!! I love their faces, their ears, they are just too cute

I really love my Californian boy - he is such a sweetie!

But I would love to have a thrianta, they are so beautiful.

I would have to say I am most partial to the English Angora. Aside from the wonderfully soft fluffy aspect they have great personalities and can be great cuddlers! I also really like Californians, we have a couple of them and they are so sweet and sociable. I have had mini lops for a long time and enjoy their curious nature. We recently got a mini rex and I am amazed at how smart and cuddly she is!

Netherland Dwarfs! I have had many small breeds like Dutch, Holland Lop, and Mini Rex, and I could have gotten into any of those breeds just as easily, but the Netherland Dwarf is definitely my breed. :)

i have to say my favorite is the rex, there is nothing like that fur :inlove: and i have to say my lop is absolutely adorable. but i think i would like to have a flemmie if i ever get another rabbit, those gentle giants are so awesome! alot of bun to love!!!!

Definitely the Tans. Although i am partial but they are so interesting to watch and love getting into trouble. Very inquisitive but can also be cuddlers too. So i have heard very different personalities than other breeds.

EDIT: I must also input my Britannia Petite, Rocky. He is such a show off and a wicked fast runner. He isn't scared of much except when i try to put him back in his cage. This breed is very eccentric but Rocky has turned out to be a very docile boy

we've also had three mini-rexes and they are all great bunnies. From reading this whole post, every breed sounds great--it's mainly what you like combined with the right temperment.

I'm not sure I could pick. I've raised most breeds one time or another, had rabbits since I was around 4. I've delt with the good and bad of every species.

The Harlequins I just started getting into. I have rabbits from 3 different places...and ofcourse the people all treat them differently. 2 of them didn't pay much attention to them, and the third her kid babied them....and every rabbit loves to cuddle. The Harlies 9 out of 9 are big babies.

depends on the bunny's attitude and originality, but i definitely have to say rex. i just love the shape and i love the crazy wish-kerz ^_^

Latest posts

Back