What's your cute kryptonite?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*looks antsy* man, I'm gonna have the cutest stuff to share, but not for a few more days!

alls I've got is this, but I swear they're gonna turn cute:
DSCF06502.jpg

Lol baby hanmies look like mummies the first few days!

tumblr_m3g23hW37f1qmg1x1o1_500.jpg

I love baby skunks, soooo cute!

I love these two knuckleheads!
30964_10152255386490319_961831278_n.jpg

My Koi, Epic
487304_10152251879265319_2111255366_n.jpg

And my favorite little stinker!
523503_10152252762025319_663761305_n.jpg

He was calling his forks "Foodtensils"

I am seriously considering Japanese Flying Squirrels. I'm not even kidding. I want a small exotic, my current list of ifs are

African Dormice
Sugar Gliders
Japanese Flyers
African Pygmy Hedgehog
Prairie Dogs
Chinchillas
Brazilian Short Tailed Opposum

I'm not sure what I'll get yet. I used to breed Winter White hamsters, and my last one passed away last month. I love the lil guys, but most people get hammies from pet stores and never consider a good breeder. I've owned bunnies, cavies, rats, hamsters, and mice, so I definitely am ready to have an exotic. Back to cute, unfortunately photobucket isn't working right now, but I think the cutest things are:

Kinkajous
Ringtail Cats
Armadillos
Pangolins
Mini Pigs

And I have a serious obsession of frogs. I have 6, and I don't know of its their bulgy eyes or the way they have thin legs and fat bodies or their goofy personalities, but they are so frickin adorable!

I love mice and rats.. squirrels, bats, big pigs, cats, penguins, ducks, foxes. I think most animals are cute.

I found him! He's all like "peek a boo! Who wants to play?" They're so squishy and adorable.

I has cute stuff to show off!

DSCF06942.jpg

DSCF06832.jpg

will have more soon, once this video uploads... 12 day old hammy babies nomming kale!

For me, baby Holland Lops! Followed shortly by baby mice, baby rats, and baby elephants. Imbrium, your baby hammies are pretty adorable, too :D

It's crazy how they eat before they're eyes are even open.

Latest posts

Back