What would you do?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aries had 4 babies this morning! Mom and babies are healthy. Mom has yet to feed them, so im gunna give her a while longer before i take her out and let them feed.

She probably will feed them tonight. All mine feed them before the next day. But congrats on them. And would love to also see picture's, even when they start to get their shade of fur.! :eek:)

Here they are mom is a Broken black tort and dad is a Black tort

8515986.jpg
1351540.jpg

3949166.jpg

Aw congrats! Ill know in a week or two if my brit and older chocolate doe took this time. I really hope so I just love having baby bunnies around and this will be my first petite litter. Oh the joy :)

Hip bones do not fuse. The tendons and ligaments just become tighter in rabbits, guinea pigs, and some animals making birth more difficult.

We bred one slightly over a year old that we didn't know had never had a litter. The breeder never said anything. She had 2 live and one dead that I think got stuck. She had to have anti inflammatory and pain killers (metacam) because she was so swollen afterward that she just sat in the corner refusing to move, eat, or feed her kits. One dose and she was bouncing around with everybody fed. Her second litter had no problems but was only 1 kit. We are trying for a 3rd since it was such a nice kit.

Back