What would you do?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahsop

Reaction score
Hi

My new hutch has arrived :happyrabbit:so now all I need to do is decide who goes where!!!!

Now I have two double hutches, the old one was contained so that one bunny lives at the top and one at the bottom. The new hutch is a double but for a pair of bunnies...... So far Katie and Snowy are deffinatly girls but I still can't tell with pebble (in fact it looks like she/he has two sets of genitals.........) ObviuslyI won't seperate them just yet but when the time comes?

The sensible solution would be to have Charlie in one, pebble in the other and the get pebble fixed and try to bond them at a later date. And then snowy and Katie in the other hutch.

But poor pebble will be lonely.......

What do you think?

photos to follow!

sarah x

oh and I should say hubby is away and I am going to try and put it together myself.........could be interesting!

What would you do?

TAKE DIY LESSONS! :nonono:

Flat pack hell!

I wanted to get it up and sorted for when hubby comes home, sure you know...te he look what I did kinda thing...... Now I will have to ask him as the lid won' tsit straight!

greeeeeeeeat.

sarah x

:biggrin2:sorted! It wasn't level. I am really pleased with the hutch, it's much bigger for them.

IMG_9705.jpg

sarah x

I am quite proud of my achievement! I am just lazy with DIY becaue hubb is an engineer and is really handy so I just let him, Ican do most things with a bit of confidence I would be ok!

He has been away this week and I really wanted my hutch up as I am bunny sitting this week for my sister-in-law. She has three bunnies and this one is a rescue bunny who was supposed to be sterile so sishoused her temp with her baby Max........ anyway she is nesting, fingers crossed it is just a phantompregnancy and not the real deal.

Tinkerbell, Lionhead, minilop cutie pie.....I would love to keep her!

IMG_9706.jpg

sarah x

Latest posts

Back