What would be your dream bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree with BoBBunny all the way with both,lol, now that is my kind of bunny.

i would love a lop rabbit that is the size of my dogs, so that i can let it run around and dont have to worry about the dogs hurting it.

theicequeen99121 wrote:

i would love a lop rabbit that is the size of my dogs, so that i can let it run around and dont have to worry about the dogs hurting it.

Not a rabbit, but I have a friend who raises Patagonian Cavies. They are awesome and give dogs a run for their money.

I think I'd like a standard rex, maybe a black or black otter. I think I'd like a neutered male and one that is really good about his litterbox and can be allowed to lay on the bed and nap! I want to let Bo play on the bed but he always pees on my hubby's pillow or blankets.... :?

The only other types of buns I don't already have that are my dream buns (my babies are stunningly exact to what I'd been wanting in a bun :D), would be a velveteen lop or a flemish giant. :D

One day, I know it...one day...LONG way from now, though, hehe!!

A snow white french lop male with silver ears, nose, and tail.

Litterboxed trained, and agility trained. But just a lazy easy going guy who will sit and watch tv with me all day. Follow me around the house and will give mebunny kisses all day. And even outside, follow me while we are walking around and not wonder off too far. One who loves to me cuddled and loved on, and easily hypnotized when it's nail clippin' time. One who will sleep with me at night and will wake me up everyday at 6 for school with a tongue in my face. (The only good way to wake up). Who who will actually play with toys (Macey doesn't like toys :c) and who is fun to just watch all day long.

Siiighhhh

Hi nice Auntie Alicia lady...it's Princess Maisie, Diva Extraordinaire...

And the bunnies from Sunny (and TOO HOT) Southern California...

We's bunnies loves you soooooo much, Auntie Alicia! Please don'ts be sads...

Know that I's makin' sure to continue the Diva ways over here, enough for both Sam AND me...she lives on in my attitude (believe me!!)...and we will always remembers her here, too...

Miss Diva Samantha is so beautiful...and will be remembered as part of our family always. Mama says you're our Auntie...so you's family! :)

We love you Auntie!

- The Zoo here at Mama's house

JadeIcing wrote:
The way I feel right now I want my Sam back.

I think mine would be a HUGE floppy eared rex, pale cream colored with one blue eye and one brown eye, and then a tiny palm sized rex , warm coffee colored with black freckled ears lol.

himalayan marked netherland dwarf how was cuddly and sweet, and well behaved enough to be completly free range who would get along with Wash and my boyfriend and give me lots of bunny kisses :inlove:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I think I'd like a standard rex, maybe a black or black otter. I think I'd like a neutered male and one that is really good about his litterbox and can be allowed to lay on the bed and nap! I want to let Bo play on the bed but he always pees on my hubby's pillow or blankets.... :?

holy smackrols, i just looked it up and they are huge,lol.

Thank you very much.

Rosiez Zoo wrote:
Hi nice Auntie Alicia lady...it's Princess Maisie, Diva Extraordinaire...

And the bunnies from Sunny (and TOO HOT) Southern California...

We's bunnies loves you soooooo much, Auntie Alicia! Please don'ts be sads...

Know that I's makin' sure to continue the Diva ways over here, enough for both Sam AND me...she lives on in my attitude (believe me!!)...and we will always remembers her here, too...

Miss Diva Samantha is so beautiful...and will be remembered as part of our family always. Mama says you're our Auntie...so you's family! :)

We love you Auntie!

- The Zoo here at Mama's house

JadeIcing wrote:
The way I feel right now I want my Sam back.

I would absolutely love a grey British Giant named Simon. haha. And he would use his litter box all the time, no biting, no digging, noboxing, etc. He would love everybody he meets, and I could trust him being loose on the house 24/7!:hearts
bella.jpg

I want a velveteen lop the size of a continentel giant, litter trained and non-chewing! Oh yeah, and it should be a broken chin in color.

Back