What would be your dream bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikoli

Reaction score
We all know that everyone thinks that their own pet bunny(ies) are the best in the world. But, if you could have any rabbit in the world in addition to your own rabbits, with any breed, colour, and personality, what would be your dream bunny? ;)

Mine would be a broken tri-coloured mini lop, white, cream and black, perhaps with a bit of dutch in their lines, with a energetic and outgoing personality, who loved jumping and running. A bunny that liked playing with toys, for a change. Oh yeah, and already fully litter trained. ;)

What's yours? :)

Rachel.

That's an interesting question! We can make up an imaginary breed, right? :p

I think mine would have to be a big (Conti sized) Thrianta coloured Belgian Hare with a Rex coat, but with Angora ear furnishings. It would be super friendly, go for walks with me, like cuddles and would sit still for photos. :D

That would be an awesome bunny!

I want an English Lop......and a Netherland Dwarf.........and a Flemish Giant. So many bunnies, so little room.

I would like one that cleans it's own cage, hops up on the toilet and uses it and then flushes it....... LOL!

Gosh - such a difficult question ;)
I think I'd take bits of all of my bunnies personalities - Munchkins sweetness, Moon's excellent litter habits, Flopsy's quirkiness and Gizmo's fearlessness, and put them all into one bunny to make my ideal.
As for breed, hmmm. Really difficult to pick just one but I'm going to go for a harlequin french lop (orange and black)with the name of hershey - because I saw one on myspace and fell in love instantly with the name, look and all. :biggrin2:

A broken tort, tort, or chocolate (can you tell I LOVE browns?) :p:

Velveteen Lop (rex fur)....

velvet12.jpg

Size difference in the English Lop and Velveteen Lop. The English is the bigger rabbit:

velsize.jpg

:shock:

I would of couse love an English Lop as well :p.

I want a girl who looks and acts just like Mr. Tumnus, but is more friendly and loving and would bond with Basil and Max.

ooh and I want a whole herd of lionheads!

Oh, goodness! So many great bunnies. And I can't pick my own, you say? Alright. I would want a medium-small sized rabbit (about 4 pounds) who liked other bunnies, was completely litter box trained, never bit, was healthy as a horse, loved to be held and played with, didn't chew on furniture or cords, liked to eat healthy foods, didn't get scared too easily, had pee that smelled like roses... As for markings, I think I'd pick... sable marten. And I think just described my own rabbit, minus the rose scented urine, the not chewing on cords and unfortunately the healthy as a horse thing. Silly me!

how about one the size of a medium dog, like 35 lbs, sweet friendly, kinda of my bun Stormy's personality, he is like a rag doll can do most anything with him he doesn't tense up he just stays floppy, dark colored, blue eyes.... and poops out gold, leaves the gold but pees in the potty ;)oh and like a 50 year life span;)50 healthy years that is

I think I would have to say, a french lop, broken chinchilla. Or a holland lop, broken chinchilla. No wait! A German lop, broken chinchilla.

ok, I'll just have one of every lop in that colour :p.

My dream bunny would have rexy fur, like Berri, be white, like Pebble, have excellent litter habits, amazing personality and giving me bunny kisses 24/7, like Maddie, and have Ebony's uniqeness and binky-ness. :)

Mine would be a female hotot named Twiggy. She would be a free range house bun, a total people bun -who binkied non stop and loved giving kisses! She would all be excellently trained - so would only poop and pee in her litter box and wouldn't destroy anything in the house.:biggrin2:

bat42072 wrote:
I would have to agree with this one...

Bo B Bunny wrote:

I would like one that cleans it's own cage, hops up on the toilet and uses it and then flushes it....... LOL!

i doubly agree with this one:biggrin2:

But i think i would really like a blue otter and a black flemish giant that did the above :pand would go down to work with me and sleep in the bedroom, totally free range bun

Latest posts

Back