What tv shows are you waiting to return - or have returned for this season?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to check out Eastwick..but I missed the first episode...which I HATE!

Was waiting for Supernatural and Smallville... Love that Jensen...ooooo...funny as hell with his wit and come backs..love it...

Got hooked on Eastenders from the X Anthony....I look forward to every Monday morning because it DVRs the night before and the cool thing is ,,..if it gets messed up and doesn't record right you get another chance Sunday morning to record them again...Seems to happen from time to time...I couldn't believe it when Ricky and Nat FINALLY got around to going...when the car wouldn't start I was like OOOOO...but then it did and then Barry popped up infront of the car...ouch...One of the things I like best about that show is no one is a super star...everyone seems like a real person. I would like to know what happened to Lisa...and what is the deal with Phil's new chick....I think it sucks they killed off Jayme...Seems like a lot of people have been going! Kat, Mark, Lisa, Martin, now Nat, Ricky,... Though I did Alfie!! I think he and his family are pretty cool....I think he should hook up with Kat...

Always liked my law and order shows...

Checking in with a new show...The Forgotten...had to see slater...been forever. Man he looks old...

The Vampire Diaries I am not all the impressed with but I am still giving them a chance.

I miss ER...but have been checking out Southland...

and I am a hooked TRUE BLOOD fan....although they have gotten quite strange..I really dig the show and am sorry the season ended already....bummer

and there are a few others I wish I had caught up with but that is the problem with DVR'ing everything and missing the commercials that tell you about new shows lol....

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Becknutt wrote:
I can't wait for Greys & Private Practice tonight!!

The House premiere was really good. I'm glad they didn't spend the entire first episode recaping last season!

Desperate Housewives this Sunday!

I'm also looking forward to Ugly Betty!
Private Practice wasn't on. You got my my hopes up....

Amazing Race starts Sunday :)
I was so disappointed!! It's on this week though :)

Orchid wrote:
I want to check out Eastwick..but I missed the first episode...which I HATE!

The Vampire Diaries I am not all the impressed with but I am still giving them a chance.
WIth Eastwick you didnt miss much, it was basically how they all met and got their gifts.

I too am still giving the Vampire Diaries a chance,lol. So far i like it.

I have a question for all you Greys watchers, i was watc hing Mercy and this week on Greys the Chief made an announcment that they are merging with Mercy West, is this Mercy West the same as the show Mercy?

I look forward to the new Lost season.

That show is so complicated, and they go so long between new seasons, anyone who likes it, is still lost too, lol. :p

Gordon wrote:

That show is so complicated, and they go so long between new seasons, anyone who likes it, is still lost too, lol. :p
I hate that they go so l ong in between the seasons.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Gordon wrote:

I know, me too. On that note, I think maybe I should play an episode I've taped. ;)

aawwwww Becka, i thought they were on the same station,lol, i wasnt sure. But you are right shows that cross are on the same station, ha so that is solved, i hope Cali doesnt leave

Dang, I fell asleep half way through the season premier of Desperate Housewives last night. I should know better than to try and watch it in bed. Next week, I going to stay sitting up in the living room.

You goofs! Mercy West is a fictional hospital they made up for competition. Remember when George was going to transfer to Mercy West after he slept with Izzie, but still hadn't told Callie? Anyone remember when Seattle Grace had their position as number 1 trauma center taken away, and all the good traumas went to Mercy West? That was the first episode of the 5th season. I think but am not sure that Hahn was originally from Mercy West, too. Or was that Presbyterian... One of the two. Not a merge with Mercy, which just started, and I think is actually more about non-surgical nurses, and not surgical doctors, haha.

*ahem* Grey's was good. House is going great. Bones is going awesome.

I forgot It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia! I LOVE THAT SHOW.

hey i have a problem with Always sunny in Philadelphia, i was born and raised there and it isnt always sunny there,lol.

I have to say that the Greys season premiere wasnt as great as i thoguth it was going to be

I expected to be sadder... I wanted everyone to cry just buckets and buckets of tears, and only Callie did.

And Alex made me mad. Why can't he just be GOOD??

Haha... "And Arizona keeps bringing me dooooooo-nuuuuutsss!" I laughed, SO HARD.

Edit: OMG When Lexie was like "Look at his legs, he's too tall to be George", and I was like "YAY MAYBE IT'S NOT GEORGE!" ... And then it was. That was SO mean. So mean.

Gordon wrote:
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Gordon wrote:

I know, me too. On that note, I think maybe I should play an episode I've taped. ;)

Yay, I'm glad someone mentioned LOST. And you're right...I am lost most of the time. But this season, the FINAL SEASON, we are supposed to get ANSWERS to all of those strange mysteries. We'll see....LOL!

BTW, what is the premiere date?

Latest posts

Back