What tv shows are you waiting to return - or have returned for this season?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I'm thrilled that Leverage WAS back - its on hiatus again until January.

Castle started up again this week on ABC - I really like Nathan Fillion a lot and the show is good.

Dollhouse should be up again soon I think - I need to check into that.

I've not stayed caught up on Warehouse 13 - but I hope to catch up soon.

The show I love and my family hates is "Secret Life of the American Teenager" which just ended their season. I know - not designed for an old woman like me...but I really like some of the actors in it.

Oh - and Survivor. I love the challenges.

Unfortunately - when I'm gone to my mom's....I won't be able to watch the shows....so I'm thinking of taking my mini dvd player thingy and taking my Angel dvds and Leverage season 1 dvds and stuff like that - and then getting a fix of "my type" of shows after mom goes to bed at night...

I love the "Hills" and "The City".

I like the new show "Vampire Diaries" - I think that's the name

destination truth and ghost adventures

The only things I really watch every week are The Office (back last week), and 30 Rock, which doesn't come back until next month. :( I thought The Office season lackluster, but it was better than most of last season's episodes. I wish it was still as funny as the first two seasons.

I also like Parks and Rec, but often forget to watch it. The cable shows I watch regularly, I usually don't know if they're new or old. Ha Ha! (Dinner Impossible, Dirty Jobs)

Even though the series took a change with loosing 2 of the main characters, I'm still a One Tree Hill fan which started back up last Monday (14th). I've also gotton into Drop Dead Diva but that ones been on for a little while now. :)

i am excited that Greys anatomy is coming back on, i just started watching Vampire Diaries. Medium !!!!!! it was picked up by another network so i will be able to keep watching it. I wnat to try to catch doll house, but i dont know if i will be l ost si nce i didnt watch it last season.

I will be watching lost, dont know if i am excited about it, but i will watch it,lol

I can't wait until True Blood comes out on DVD. We're too poor to get HBO.

House... Dirty Jobs...Deadliest Catch...Ghost Whisperer... NIP/TUCK is the best

I just finished the Movie Austrailia...Huge Jackman and Nicole Kidmen (SP?)OMG-YUMMMY

I can't wait for The Clinic to come back this Sunday, it's an Irish programme so you probably don't have it but it's really good. I really, really can't wait till Desperate Housewives comes back but that probably won't be till after Christmas :( It's my favourite programme!

TinysMom wrote:
I'm thrilled that Leverage WAS back - its on hiatus again until January.

Castle started up again this week on ABC - I really like Nathan Fillion a lot and the show is good.

Dollhouse should be up again soon I think - I need to check into that.

I've not stayed caught up on Warehouse 13 - but I hope to catch up soon.

The show I love and my family hates is "Secret Life of the American Teenager" which just ended their season. I know - not designed for an old woman like me...but I really like some of the actors in it.

Oh - and Survivor. I love the challenges.

Unfortunately - when I'm gone to my mom's....I won't be able to watch the shows....so I'm thinking of taking my mini dvd player thingy and taking my Angel dvds and Leverage season 1 dvds and stuff like that - and then getting a fix of "my type" of shows after mom goes to bed at night...

Doll house come back on friday

House

fridge

drop dead diva

John and kate plus 8

table for 12

I watch most of the shows on fox

oh bones

is back

I'm looking forward to Greys Anatomy and Private Practice coming back on! :)

Lincoln Heights came back on two weeks ago and I love that show! :) Next Monday's episode looks really good, too. I can't wait. :)

I am excited for the new upcoming shows Flashfoward and Trauma. :) Those both look very interesting. :) Mercy also looks pretty good, too. I think that's on tonight if I remember correctly....:p

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
I'm looking forward to Greys Anatomy and Private Practice coming back on! :)

Lincoln Heights came back on two weeks ago and I love that show! :) Next Monday's episode looks really good, too. I can't wait. :)

I am excited for the new upcoming shows Flashfoward and Trauma. :) Those both look very interesting. :) Mercy also looks pretty good, too. I think that's on tonight if I remember correctly....:p

Emily
AHH Yes Private Practice.

Yep Mercy is on tonight :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back