what toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi hun:thanks: for that, i have two by me one is bout 10mins away which has some things but isnt too big:no: and then there is another one bout 20mins which is a little bigger:great:, going to have a look for a tunnel and some other toys for her tomorrow:colors::colors::colors::elephant::elephant::elephant:,now i wish we made her run a little bigger but dont tell my other half:tongutwo::tongutwo::tongutwo:

Munchkin wrote:
Pets at Home do the tunnel for rabbits, caramel. :)
I have one and my bunnies adore it. Pets at Home are great for toys - is there one near you?

Hi Caramel

Mine don't play with toys much either but they both like the tunnel I found in one of those Concord Discount shops (there's one in Newport High Street). They had a short tunnel for a cat, only about a foot long for �1! I bought another one the other day (but they don't always stock them)and attached them together and to the side of the run, the bunnies love them - must try to get some more.

The buns also like a small willow ball - about �2.49 from Pets at Home,Bugsy ate the 1st one in 24 hours! Now I hang it from the top of the run for extra fun and it lasts longer.

Bugsy and Neddy didn't bother with toilet rolls - but I gave them a long, hard cardboard inner from a roll of cooking foil and noticed that they quite liked that.

I often give them a cardboard box with holes cut into it, that's very popular. To be honest, none of the things I've actually spent my hard earned cash on have been very successful - the cheap stuff seems to workbetter.

Back