What to do wif dis wicker ball???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apebull

Reaction score
My hooman got me a wicker ball and I don't no what to do wif it. It sniffed it and of course chinned it by now what? She keeps telling me to try it. Try what? I'z so confuzed.:?

I cant keep dem for long cuz i always chew dem up! I like my wicker ballz a lot! But my husbun isnt as smart as me.

ignore it completely until your mommy gives up and goes to buy you one of the willow balls, then devour that in three days 'cause it's much nummier! that's what we did.

mommy gave ours to the hamster 'cause two months later we hadn't even put a dent in it. then she bought a LOT of the willow balls and we nom those to pieces so she'll give us more :D

dey is SUPER nummy. we eats them up into little bits and then mommy gives the leftover scraps to the hammies.

Our Bunnymama gotted ush dosh thingsh when we mov-ed to Forida. Boy, wash dat a loonng tip. But Bob an I made it! And we wash good boysh for Bunnymama and dat Scotty guy.
We chewyed dosh bally things right up!

Back