what to bring to a rabbit show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your rabbit in carriers. The carries should be leak proof.
Any paperwork you need for the rabbits from pedigrees to entry forms. If you will be registering any rabbits, make sure you have all the proper paperwork with you for it.
Litter for the carriers, bring enough for the trip to the show, the show and the time home.
Food and water cups (or bottles), you will need 1 or each for each carrier/rabbit.
Enough food for the trip as well as water. Some places don't have lots of water avaliable, so check the situation before you go. If you give hay, make sure you have enough as well. Any suppliments you give should also be taken.
Grooming supplies. Nail clippers as well as brushes. Some breeds may need other stuff.
It can be a good idea to bring some of your rabbitry info. This can be business cards or a sign with your info.
If you are taking sale rabbits, have pedigrees and other info with you.
A chair is a good idea as not all places can provide them.
Bring some blankets or something to cover up your carriers overnight. Some places can get cold at night. Lock for the cages are also good as you never know what could happen overnight.

For you, bring food and drinks for the day. While there might be a concession, don't count on it and you might not have time to go out for food. Wear suitable clothing. Some places are cold and some are warmer. Take cash, you may find a rabbit you like or want something in the silent auction/raffle. You will also need whatever you need for overnight in the hotel. Wear comfy footwear.

:biggrin2:You guys are funny!

:)Well first you obveously need your bunnies they have to go in carriers with a leak proof bottom.
:)if you are staying for more them one day you will also need to bring Water & feed and hay if you want to and dont forget the bowls for them to eat out of.
:)Bring your grooming supplies Nail clippers, brushes, some kind of quick Stop for beeding.
:)Make sure you bring you entries or if mailed in your entries bringa copy of them
:)Dont forget Moneys!!!!

:)And if you are staying dont forget all the stuff you will need for yourself like cloths etc.....

:)Over the years we have learned the best driving snack believe it or not are baby carrots :biggrin2:

I am also in NJ and wish I could go to the NC Show!

As far as locks for the cages. Zip ties work.
I Also 2nd the food for you and money for the concession. The last show we went to charged 6 bucks for a hamburger and 5 for a hotdog. We had to pay and eat that because they would charge you another 5dollars for parking if you left the premises. Next time we are bringing our own food to that one!

:biggrin2:I mean really... I made it to the end of the driveway when I realized my trailer felt like it was pulling REALLY light (said horse weighs 1800 lbs so easy to tell if he's in there or not.) So I if can almost forget an 1800 lb animal, I can see how easy it would be to forget a bunny! :biggrin2:

That said, have fun at the show!!

Latest posts

Back