What theeeeeee?!?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20 minutes after I posted my last post in there I walked into the bunny room to find this....

4526783989_234d6ae0fc.jpg

4526784903_5e8acbdde1.jpg

4527414090_0b368712dd.jpg

4526789175_b0e8b11823.jpg

4526790177_2373425bb4.jpg

4527419940_62516538b8.jpg

4526792437_112d6696d0.jpg

4526793455_2c10cb4e8f.jpg

Okay, so if they are totally fine by morning, then I'm buying myself a lotto ticket tomorrow because I must be on a lucky streak!

Nawww they are super cute! They make a good looking couple and seem to be getting along well indeed. I wish I could say the same for my bunnies...

Hope you have a comfy couch!

Thanks! Everything is still going very well :biggrin2:.
And no...I don't have a comfy bun room couch. Well, it is comfy to sit on, but it is a loveseat (2 person couch), so its going to be a bit short for sleeping on....guess I will have to curl into a ball!

Well it is 11pm, so they have actually been together very peacefully for 4 hours. As much as I don't want to sleep on that tiny little couch in the bun room...that is where I am headed! I just hope I don't wake up every time at someone tossing a toy or something, LOL.

This is wonderful, Ame!! Yay! Happy Dance a comin' from Amy!:biggrin2:

I'm so happy for you and it's good to know, like what sas said, that it just happens, that's cool to know.;) Maybe one day, I'll have a pair...

Thanks, you guys! I got to bed at about 1 am (couldn't sleep due to the noises between buns and ratties)....but I ended up getting up at 4am and going into my own bed. I hadn't been waken up all night and there was no tufts of hair anywhere....so I figured it was safe. Sleeping on the little couch sucked twice as much because my little dog decided to "hot dog" himself between the back of the couch and my back, LOL!

Anyway.....13 hours later and they are still totally fine :biggrin:. I wouldn't say they are in love yet...but they are peacefully living together. I think Molly is still stuck on her "I'M FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!" phase.

I don't know how I feel about Molly free ranging because she is pretty destructive...as in loves to dig up the carpet in the corners. For now, I seem to have most of the corners blocked...but a corner to her is the edge of the couch, rat cage, bunny cages, etc. At least we are putting in wood floors this fall because my MIL doesn't care about the carpets in there and shes paying for the wood floors....so at least the buns aren't ruining a good carpet (its older, anyways).

I think I will wait until tomorrow night to take down Molly's cage, just to be sure they are still doing okay for another full day :).

I was gone all day yesterday (about 12 hours) and Molls & Morgs did just fine....they are still together as of this afternoon, so I think its safe to take down her cage after I get done gardening :weee:.

Hurray!!! :bunnydance:

How funny that they just decided to get along. That's what happened with Dunkin and Amber. Their bonding was pretty non-traditional as well. Oh well! I'm glad that they put their differences aside.

I know, I think its awesome that they bonded with no effort on my part. It came along at the right time too, because I was really wondering if I could get Molly bonded to any of my boys. I'm excited I only have to rotate 2 play times now (Brody and Marlin)!

I am posting pictures of the "new" bunny room in my blog right now, if anyone cares to go and check it out :biggrin:.

This is so cool - I am so happy for you. This is amazing and it gives me hope that something weird could happen with my two lol

Latest posts

Back