What Should i do??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
NO! my mum wants to give away my bunnies........=[
what do i do ? i don't want that to happen!!!!!:sigh:

Courtz xxx

Yeah, why does she want to give them away?

Are you taking care of them or is she? Are you cleaning their messes up and everything?

At the risk of being stupid, but aren't you MyLOVEABLES? Prisca?

Prisca used the account to post in one of her threads. She said, "Dear RO, This is Prisca, my friend has nicely helped me post this as my internet is being a bit weird." So I'm assuming misty*and*capp is a friend of Prisca's. ;)

--Erika

Happi Bun is wirte. misty*and*capp is a friend of Prisca. I try to get detail's from Prisca as to why she has to can't have her bunnies and said that she can't take care of them. But i'm not sure Prisca knows much about it

Happi Bun wrote:
Prisca used the account to post in one of her threads. She said, "Dear RO, This is Prisca, my friend has nicely helped me post this as my internet is being a bit weird." So I'm assuming misty*and*capp is a friend of Prisca's. ;)

--Erika

hiy al... this is weird that isnt me lol.

im well MyLOVEABLES!!... lol this is my friend courtney. she's been in my intermediate and now in my highschool.. please dont get us confused lol thsi is weird.

This thread wasn't really finished but it hasn't been active for a couple of months! I hope everything's going well Courtney! :)

Latest posts

Back