What PATTERN is my bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 4951

Reaction score
Hi ^O^
Here are some pictures of my bunny, Kamee <3
Kamee2.jpg

Kamee3.jpg

She has a nice rich, deep chestnut brown coat color, along with orangebehind her neck and white & tan on her undersides and tips. Allthis plus a white dot on one side for extra cuteness, heehee *squee*
So... What coat pattern does my bunny have?
---
Also, I'm pretty sure that she is a dwarf rabbit, although herears seem a little bit big... This is not a real concern of mine, butif you have any other ideas as to what breed she is, I'd very muchappreciate it :D

Chocolate Otter.

Well, that's my opinion anyway.

If you go to my blog you will see pics of Sandy who is a black otter,but with similar markings, which is obviously similar to yours, who isbeautiful by the way :)

And with regards to the breed, it is so easy to get long ears, or otherundwarf like characteristics in a dwarf :) Mine certainly have someundesirable dwarf characteristics, yet I know they are all dwarfs. Soyou are probably right on that :)

Flashy, thanks for replying ><Your Sandy is beautiful :D I hope you provide her a good home that shecan spend her rest of life at :]

Ahh, Sharon, her belly is white, the same as the tips of her feet.

By the way, I forgot to point out one more thing, on her back, her coathas a snake-like pattern, visible in the first picture, that isa slightly darker brown than the rest of her back ><

She looks like a chocolate otter, although thetan tipping through her coat is unusual it does sometimes happen. She'svery cute :)

Latest posts

Back