what other interests do you have besides rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some of my passions/hobbies:

singing - its one of those hobbies that never really leaves you, i have a vocal scholarship through my college & participate in a choir, but aside from that i sing at a lot of events (i.e., my sister's wedding, musicals, any type of even that needs a song!)

dancing - ahhh another passion of mine, i've been doing it for almost 8yrs. nothing super competitive or professional. i danced on my h.s. pom squad where we did a lot of competitive dancing, and now i'm in a multicultural dance troupe at my college. i like the way it makes me feel, plus it keeps me in shape. i love choreographing also. my favorite genre is hip hop by far. I LOVE any music suggestions so feel free!!!

kids/speech pathology- i'm a speech pathology major and i plan to work w/ kids. you ALWAYS see me buying toys for my kids (the 3 i work w/ on a weekly basis) or making some odd end crafts. i absolutely cannot WAIT to be a Speech Language Pathologist, it brings me so much joy to see the passion and achievements!

being outside - i was originally from the country & an incredibly small town. i really love anything outdoors you'll find me outside A LOT. i can't wait to move back to something like that.

i'm sure there are lots of other things i do here and there, but those take up the majority of my time. i love to read when i have time, but that seems impossible when the school year starts. i also enjoy bike riding and OF COURSE Layla :biggrin2:

girlzilla wrote:
Butterfinger wrote:
I like drawing, and sculpting and such ;) (Actually, I'm going to start in an art college in a couple weeks. My major will be illustration)
it would be great to see some of your illustrations! you could design rabbit tattoos for people ;) my sister is incredible at drawing but she doesn't do much of it anymore. i designed my own little character a few years ago and have dozens of comic strip illustrations of him getting up to various nonsense:)

Really? Rabbit tattoos? That never occured to me! :D I wonder if anyone on this forum would want one, haha.

actually, robbing banks have always been my favorit thing to do! LOL just kidding!

i like horse back riding the most out of everything. everyone sauysi am obsessed with pets/animals/horses. how can i resist? all animals are cute!!!

girlzilla and tundrakatiebean his name is Dahmer :p But he's actually a big baby and wouldn't hurt a bunny...well I was gonna say fly but he likes catching those and leaving them on my pillow as a present lol.

Basically I'm completely facinated on things I'm not capable of and the psychology of how they can go about it just baffles me to interest. I'm a regular at crimelibrary.com. Still creeps new people out when they hear about my baby though. And the fact that if "okiron" is taken on whatever I'm signing up for, I use dahmer8urface because if you blow air onto his face he'll start chewing on your cheeks lol. Whenever I said "Dahmer get into my mouth if you want to live" he would actually pop his head in my mouth too! *so cute*

I make babies. I have about 7 on order for Christmas. It takes about 30 hours per doll so I am working hard at the moment. It takes about 12 hours just to root the head and then they have 7 layers of paint until the complection is life like. I don't have much time for anything else.

Here's 1 of my babies.

199432121.jpg

is that really a doll?! i read your post and couldn't figure out if you werebeing serious or not because that looks SO realistic!! if that's a doll, then you are extremely, unbelievably talented!

wow. that is absolutely AMAZING. no wonder each doll takes you so long to make! they are gorgeous! and what a cool interesting thing to do with your time too.

ever thought about making rabbits? ;)

babymaker64 wrote:
Yes, it's a doll. Thankyou for your compliments. Here is another.

226709724.jpg

They are scarily real lol, do you do them to specific babies ?? like a copy

I do cross stitch though haven't done much this year

i love reading, anything really but esp. murders, forensics and anything to do with japanese and chinese cultures,

quad biking when we get a spare minute Bruce and i have 1 each and they are both road legal very handy when there are not many parking spaces lol

Me? I'm a bit online person (obviously), but do take time out for other things...

I homeschool our seven-year-old goofball girl.

I'm quite a talented roller skatin' fool, if I do say so myself. I own a pair of skates that cost me just over $200, and were made 'specially for me. The boots by themselves would've cost $200, but thankfully I have a friend at our rink that assembled the pair for me from boots he'd worked on fitting for himself for some time, before giving up and waiting for someone like me (that was his size) to come along.

I'm an avid reader. I've a wide range of types of books I like to read, mostly different types of fiction. I've been reading bunny books lately...I'm currently reading The House Rabbit Handbook...and it's WONDERFUL. Just finished Watership Down...AMAZING book. :D

I like to write, but rarely have the time to do so.

I LOVE to paint: acrylic, on either clay pots, ceramic (miniature) houses, or other such items.

I collect bunny stuff (as I'm sure LOADS of people on this site do). I like to visit the local thrift stores to see what I can find. You'd be surprised what bunny treasures you can find there!

I have about ten different shows (max) that I really love watching. They are: CSI (all three), Damages, Dexter, the various Star Treks, Eureka, Kyle XY (my daughter's fav), Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Dr. Who, The 4400, The Dead Zone, and probably others I haven't thought of.

What else? I like to draw...have lots of fun doing it.

I also love any kind of word puzzle. From anagrams to crossword puzzles. FUN STUFF! I don't, however, really enjoy Scrabble. My sister and mom beat me too many times (and then rubbed it in my face...and I don't mean jokingly), it's the one word game that's just not fun for me.

I also like playing with numbers. It sounds weird, but I like to add the numbers and the numberical values of the letters on license plates as I'm riding (not driving) in a car to see if it reaches an even number, or if one side of the letters can add up to be the same as the other side, etc. Math is in my genes...weird, I know. :)

I'm sure there are other things....I just can't think of them right now. :)

girlzilla wrote:
i love patricia cornwell, not so long ago i read post mortem. was good.

i wonder if jack the ripper was actually another prostitute, just killing off the competition? you would have to have a very strong stomach. i can't handle the

She is one of my favorites, as well. I have most, if not all, of her books.

Have you read the one she did on Jack the Ripper?

http://www.amazon.com/Portrait-Killer-Jack-Ripper-Closed/dp/0399149325

Last edited by a moderator:
My interests include Reading, Writing, Singing, School, swimming, talking on the phone and watching storms if they wake me up- alot more obiveously i just cant name them all! Also I love Drawing

We are allowed other intrest?

maherwoman wrote:
I also like playing with numbers. It sounds weird, but I like to add the numbers and the numberical values of the letters on license plates as I'm riding (not driving) in a car to see if it reaches an even number, or if one side of the letters can add up to be the same as the other side, etc. Math is in my genes...weird, I know. :)
i'm sure you've heard of sodoku right? i love that stuff!!!

I've heard of it, just haven't yet tried it. Sounds fun, though! :)

amberelizabeth wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
i'm sure you've heard of sodoku right? i love that stuff!!!

Interests, what do you mean interests? How would I possibly have time for anything but bunnies & school? Okay, maybe I do.

I'm in my school's choir and love it though I can't sightread or anything.

I too love dogs. Basically what Butterfinger said, lol. Right down to the Dog Fancy part.

I volunteer alot: at the animal shelter and in hospice care. I also altar serve at my church and I'm a "leader" in our confirmation program.

Other than that, I do homework and try to sleep. Oh, and fill out college applications.

Latest posts

Back