what music does your bunny not like??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AquaticRex

Reaction score
dante is really calm then we watched a music video called "paris hilton in jail" and dante can't stop running around and thumping his feet, as soon as we stop the music, he calms right down lol. i guess my bunny don't like paris hilton lol. what music does your bunny go nuts from??

lol yea i find that dante calms right down with classic and country, with rock and (this one is my boyfriends pref) metal, dante binky's like crazy. now dont get me wrong with the paris hilton thing, sure i dont like her, and if anyone does, i don't mean to be putting her down or anything, just i find it funny on how when she came onto the speakers dante was trying to get out of the room lol. i had to chase him up the stairs 4 times in a few minutes lol

Both of my rabbits hate all music. I will turn music on real low and they will still thump at me. I don't know what it is because the TV doesn't bother them. But as soon as music comes on they thump. I now listen to music on my Ipod so I don't upset them lol

Amy27 wrote:
Both of my rabbits hate all music. I will turn music on real low and they will still thump at me. I don't know what it is because the TV doesn't bother them. But as soon as music comes on they thump. I now listen to music on my Ipod so I don't upset them lol
Maybe they are just thumping along with the rhythm, lol!

slavetoabunny wrote:
Amy27 wrote:

hahaha I never thought of that. For all these years I have thought they hated it and may be they really like it.

Amy27 wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
Amy27 wrote:

hahaha I never thought of that. For all these years I have thought they hated it and may be they really like it.
They may be telling you to turn it up so they can dance!

lol lady gaga has some pretty bad stuff sometimes lol. has anyone tried marlyn manson? i remember in an interview that i watched on a music channel before he said that he put something in his music sometimes that would drive dogs up the wall, i'm wondering if anyone has tried his music and got a reaction outa their bun..

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
The buns all run and hide if they hear Lady Gaga.
Sabrina is the opposite! She runs full tilt towards my computer when Lady Gaga comes on and sits there until the song is over! I think that it is the fast tempo/upbeat that she likes though, because when any of those types of songs come on she beelines for the speakers :biggrin:

lol i remember my bf not listening to me and left his computer speakers on the floor, dante chewed them up and broke them. so watch your speakers ppl lol

AquaticRex wrote:
what music does your bunny go nuts from??
Neither Scone nor Natasha seemed to actively dislike any particular kind of music.

Scone sort of liked music with very distinct parts - I remember him following the two harpsichords in a two-part Bach recording once, with his ears swiveling from speaker to speaker.

Natasha likes beeps (hence her continual efforts to jump onto the computer keyboard). She'll sometimes sit up and take notice when some electronic sound comes up on the TV, although that's really a reaction to sounds rather than music. I haven't seen her take any notice of any music, as such.

Latest posts

Back