What makes critical care so good for a rabbits recovery?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apollo’s Slave

Reaction score
I know that most of my threads recently have been general questions, rather than anything important or interesting, I hope that is okay.

So, I made a small online rabbit supply shop maybe a month or two ago, I'm not going to link to it or talk too much about it because I think it's against the forum rules, but hopefully, this is okay?

Basically, the gist is that I want to make a recovery type of food, similar to critical care but without molasses. And I thought I had found something that could've worked (i'm still testing), but I was told by a friend-ish-person-that-i-know that it wasn't sufficient in nutrients or something like that.

That, of course, gave me the question: what about oxbow critical care makes it so great at what it does? Is it the fiber, the probiotics? One of the long words that google can't seem to find any information about?

I can imagine that this would be a big project for me to work on but it seems like something interesting to do and work out. But anyway, I'm not too sure if anyone will actually know the answer to this question but I thought it was worth the shot.

Back