What kind of car do you drive?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoh

Reaction score
I started a new business that summer, I clean, shop for people, do errands etc. that type of thing. I need to carry lots of things in my car, right now I drive a two door Grand AM, hahaha not ideal by any stretch of the imagination. The only thing it has going for it is the gas mileage.

So I am shopping, I need something priced right (cheap) 4 wheel drive, fairly good on gas,with lots of room. In our town we don't have Kia, Toyota, Honda dealerships, we have GMC, Ford, Pontiac etc. I don't mind traveling to buy a car but with my husbands business he likes to keep things local if at all possible. If I find something that I like that we don't have locally I will have a talk with Mr. Shoplocal. :D

Oh, and my husband REFUSES for me to drive a mini van.

So what is the best SUV?

Joy

Sounds like my hubby - I just killed the van in a wreck and he already said NO MORE MINI-VANS!

I need a bigger SUV or truck for hauling my horse trailer, but I really LOVE Ford's Edge. I've also heard good things about them. A friend of mine has a Freestyle and she likes it but really loved the Edge more - cept it wasn't as functional for her either.

i have a dodge nitro

it rides nice and the 4 wheel drive is nice for the winter. it is pretty big too. looks nice also, the inside is soo pretty

My sister has the Saturn Vue and loves it.
She lives in Michigan and lives out on a gravel road in an old farmhouse.
They do house cleaning and gardening as a sideline.

I want a Nitro!! Hubby is a ford guy tho...

swanlake wrote:
i have a dodge nitro

it rides nice and the 4 wheel drive is nice for the winter. it is pretty big too. looks nice also, the inside is soo pretty

Ahh This would be my baby.. 1991 Dodge Stealth ES, recieved it as a bday gift from my husband 5 years ago. I painted it myself, literally, I sanded primped n primed and sanded some more.. My car is my MAIN hobby, Florida3s.com is where you can find me 99% of the time. (oh yea, the black truck is my husbands, 07' F150 FX4)

Beast1.jpg

Beast3.jpg

Beast4.jpg

Darnit I forgot what car Rosie has. She swears by it. It's big enough to carry thing but still small enough where you could drive it like a regular car. Must ask her.

I drive this:

IMG_0068.jpg

Problem is it wont help you. When I packed it to move up here, I had it jam packed and I didn't have much. It's a good thing I didn't have to bring the bunnies too or else it would have been a 2 trip deal!

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
I drive this:

IMG_0068.jpg

Problem is it wont help you. When I packed it to move up here, I had it jam packed and I didn't have much. It's a good thing I didn't have to bring the bunnies too or else it would have been a 2 trip deal!

You are right, it won't help me. That is the size that I have and I love it but it's just to small and not real good in the snow. It's a 2005 Pontiac Grand AM GT, it drives great, it is very fast and all kinds of bells and whistles.......it's just to darn small.

Does anybody have a Jeep Grand Cherokee? I drove one this weekend and I did like it but something is still holding me back.

okiron wrote:
Darnit I forgot what car Rosie has. She swears by it. It's big enough to carry thing but still small enough where you could drive it like a regular car. Must ask her.
Yes, what does Rosie drive? Inquiring minds want to know!

spoh wrote:
That is the size that I have and I love it but it's just to small and not real good in the snow.
This is my first car so I don't have a clue how it handles on snow compared to others. But I have done my fair share of nasty winter mountaindriving in the last month and I haven't ended up in the ditch so far, lol.

spoh wrote:
okiron wrote:
Yes, what does Rosie drive? Inquiring minds want to know!
Toyota 4runner she says. Is that too minivan-ish for your husband?

I recommend a truck with a bed cover.. I am very shy, a virtual wallflower... so I like to drive low key vehicles... see....

sthemi.jpg

Better idea of the actual color, which is GoMANGo..

untitled.jpg

My husband is low key...

Dodge_Rumble_Bee_1.jpg

Rumble_Beesized.jpg

The downside is... I can never stalk or follow anyone properly...

Latest posts

Back