What kind of bunny is this?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it has too much fur to be a lionhead. It has long fluffy fur all over, not just around the face. Lionheads are supposed to have normal fur on their body and only the mane around their face. The bunny is really fluffy

As as lionhead breeder - it is a lionhead that hasn't shed out its saddle, etc yet. It might be a teddy style lionhead which won't shed out - but chances are good in another 1-2 months you'll see it shed out.

Really? I never knew lionheads were that fluffy. Rabbits are new to me. We got a baby lionhead 2 wks ago and was actually looking for another one when we found this guy. Didnt think he was a lionhead but he was so cute we got him anyway. The lionhead we have looks different, the ears are longer and no where near as much hair.

Looks like my Elton when he was a baby....he is a teddy lionhead and is HAAAAIRY...all over. Like an angora! His sister is a completely normal looking lionhead but in the beginning before she molted at around 3 months she was just as furry.

Looks like my Elton when he was a baby....he is a teddy lionhead and is HAAAAIRY...all over. Like an angora! His sister is a completely normal looking lionhead but in the beginning before she molted at around 3 months she was just as furry.

Back