What is your rabbits favorite toy?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamsterdance

Reaction score
Harvey wasn't much into toys at first. I kept buying more and more different kinds hoping to get her interested. She has finally learned to play, but her all time favorite toy is huge paper. We get these 15 feet long kind of thick brown paper wrapped around things we order. I toss one in Harvey room and it lasts for weeks. She jumps on it, moves it, wrestles it, tears it, bends it, twirls in it, and makes a fort from it. When she's playing with it I say she's " doing her paperwork" because she seems so serious about it, like she has to get the paper arranged just right.

This is going to be a great thread!

My rabbit doesn't really play with anything sadly, however she does run around like a headless chook. So I got a cat tunnel, and she loves it. Runs in and out of it, and jumps over it.

Very cute!

7 rabbits and they all like different things. We get a "grass" shack that is square and a little larger and most of ours love it. I also make a three story maze out of cardboard boxes which is what they like best. It's the only item where "one size fits all" as our dwarf/mini cross weighs 3 pound and our checkered giant is just under twenty.

My bunnies all love tunnels. I had one of those nylon ones but they destroyed it. Strangely, they have only ripped up the cardboard ones a little. It's those concrete forms from the home improvement store.

concrete form.jpg

We play with sticks. I bought some willow sticks and when the bunny is sitting in her box, we set them in front of her. She grabs them and tosses them to the side. We put back, she bites and chucks... it can go on for 20 minutes. It is the most "interactive" thing we've done with her. I've gotta get video one day. It's super cute!

my two enjoy this tunnel thingy ( bought at petco for ferrets or cats ) and hard plastic baby key(s)

Cardboard boxes and his wooden barrel roller. Also, anything really important that he's not supposed to have (important paperwork, power cords etc. etc. :p )

Marley ignores all of his toys and chooses to throw his food bowl around the room.
He smashed his last one against the fire grate so he now has to have a metal bowl which unfortunately means easy throwing around. Sigh.

Back