What is your age?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so cool about your son wanting to be avet! We desperately tried to get a "farm" last year -- wewanted to do animal rescue and have it pay for itself by becoming a"petting zoo" attraction. It wasn't to be *sigh*

I tried to vote twice, but it wouldn't let me. So, to your totals you should add 3 more 13-19 year olds ;)

I'm 34 and hubby is 31!:D

Sharron wrote:
That is so cool about your son wanting to be avet! We desperately tried to get a "farm" last year -- wewanted to do animal rescue and have it pay for itself by becoming a"petting zoo" attraction. It wasn't to be *sigh*

I tried to vote twice, but it wouldn't let me. So, to your totals you should add 3 more 13-19 year olds ;)
My 15 yr old always wanted to helpSteve Irwin at his zoo in Australia when he was younger. Hisdreams were shattered upon his untimely death. Our guinea pigis named after Steve's daughter Bindi and our snake is named Irwin inhis memory. I really hope he does go through with his plansto become a vet... that would be awsome.:) We also have adog, a cat and a 75 gallon tank full of tropical fish.

A petting zoo? Nowthat would be cool!! My best friend could have apetting zoo with all her animals. They have cats and dogs,bunnies, chinchillas, hamsters, sugar gliders, 2 bigtortisesand a huge assortment of lizards ranging from a smallgecko to a 4 foot long iguana! (along with 5 kids, which her oldest isstudying to be a vet in his first year of college)

My 11 yr old son and 2 yr old sonlove to play with the bunny also, so actually I could add a couple moreto the under 12 bracket!:D

I'm 27 (well, I will be on Saturday, anyway), though I always get mistaken as being about seven years younger.

For now, that's not terribly good, since I have a seven-year-old andget funny looks. When I'm older, I won't mind. :)

Enjoyit!! I know how you feel tho... I get ID'd foralcohol still and I'm 38. I get funny looks too with all mykids with me. People say I look 15 to 20 years younger than Iam. Which I used to find annoying, but I know it won't bethat way much longer.

Here's a pic of me 2 summers ago...

Wow...you look incredible! :)

I will try to enjoy it...it's just hard when you're my age, and youhave a child. It's easier now that I'm married, and not asingle woman walking around with a baby. Wow...you should'veseen the looks and heard the remarks I got from complete strangersthen! :shock: Some people are really rude...

But yeah, I'm getting used to enjoying it. :)

I'm 50, geez if Ilived in the States i could probably get Senior discounts. LOL

Susan:bunnydance:

Hehe...almost...you've got at least five years before that, though. :)

SOOOSKA wrote:
I'm 50, geez ifIlived in the States i could probably get Senior discounts.LOL

Susan:bunnydance:

maherwoman wrote:
Wow...you look incredible! :)

I will try to enjoy it...it's just hard when you're my age, and youhave a child. It's easier now that I'm married, and not asingle woman walking around with a baby. Wow...you should'veseen the looks and heard the remarks I got from complete strangersthen! :shock: Some people are really rude...

But yeah, I'm getting used to enjoying it. :)
Thanks!:blushan:

I remember when I was your age, Ihad 2 preschoolers and a baby. When I would go out shoppingor something, I would notice little old ladies looking at me funny andthen checking out to see if I had a wedding ring on.Sheesh! Some peopleare rude.

Latest posts

Back