what is this cutie? c:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yield

leo (they/them)
Reaction score
Soooo most of you know I volunteer at Great Lakes Rabbit Sanctuary. Well they got a new bunny and I went to go see him. I could NOT find him. Turned out he was stuck at the top of the stairs and I had to climb up through spider webs to save him XD I held him for who knows how long. I did NOT want to put him down. He's SOOOO cute and lovable and sweet. <3 Anyway, here's pics, I hope we can figure out what this cutie is. I am thinking a rhinelander, but I dunno how rare those are. Or maybe a tri-color english spot? ANYWAYS HERE'S PICTURES.

cuteeewatermark.png

DSC_0538.jpg

DSC_0540.jpg

DSC_0545.jpg

He does not look like any rex in him, But its an tri-color of something! The ears remind me of Flemish but the body does not. He night be a mix of something! But hes very cute! I love Tri's! :)

I am thinking a sport Rhinelander, looks like the opposite of the Charlie I saw today including body style. Even the arch breeds don't always sit that way.

i would also agree some sort of rhinelander either pure or mix time will tell as the little one grows. Markings are all there just VERY congested

Tri's are awesome. I don't care what kind of rabbit it may be.. if it's a tri, it's an A+ in my book.

My friend has a tri colored velveteen lop. Super adorable.

Thanks for all your opinions! Tomorrow I will see what they put for his breed if they put anything yet! I'm so curious! He's so cute and sweet! I'm not getting him, just admiring him, just so you all know C:

Last week, he ran and flung pee all over my mom. LOL!

Latest posts

Back