What is the official name for this colour/marking?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
One of my babies is not black and white (so a black spotty, or a broken black, or whatever you might call it-correct me if none of those names are right, lol).

This baby has the spotty markings, but, unlike the others, has otter markings on his ears and nose. He will be beautiful when he grows up and I just wondered what the officialcolour name would be. (oh and the pics are from about a week and a halfago, they have changed a lot since then).

[align=center]
Litter3231Starat11daysold.jpg
[/align]
In the picture below, in the bottom left hand corner there are two buns, one with different coloured ears, and one with black ears. I basically put this pic in to demonstrate the clear difference between them.

[align=center]
DSCF2777.jpg
[/align]

:D Thanks :) they are my so gorgeous. All of them, lol, my little dinkiesthey are super cute.

I was wondering whether it is a broken otter or something like that.

Oh, and because I forgot to post it the first time, I'll post now, here are the proud parents.

Miss Sandy

[align=center]
DSCF2435.jpg
[/align]
Mr Sky

[align=center]
Sky105lyingonme.jpg
[/align]

Thanks :) I suspected it was something like that, but wasn't totally sure.

I'm such a wuss, I get scared when you reply to my posts, lol.

Thanks for that piece of knowledge, and this will sound very stupid, but would they be black/black otter butterflies? I wasn't sure of how the wording worked.

Sorry for being dense, lol.

Moominmoo wrote:
I'm such a wuss, I get scared when you reply to my posts, lol.

Thanks for that piece of knowledge, and this will sound very stupid, but would they be black/black otter butterflies? I wasn't sure of how the wording worked.

Sorry for being dense, lol.

You got it! (I'm really not that scary LOL) ;)

Pam

Cool, thanks :)

And don't worry, I know you're not scary, like I said, I'm a wuss, lol.

Latest posts

Back