What is Snickers?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Momto3boys wrote:
If they were mixes wouldn't some of them look a little different?

I looked at about 50 or so rabbits.
The thing about mixes is that they all do look very similar, which is why it's difficult to pinpoint what breeds the rabbit may be mixed with. A Holland Lop x Dutch mix may look exactly like a Dwarf x Dutch mix. So unlike dogs, where you can usually point out characteristics that will give you a clue, rabbits are very difficult if not impossible to breed identify.

If most were REW or black, he's probably not Flemish, especially if the parents didn't look like them. If this guy was just raising them for meat, they are most likely just mixed breed rabbits. Not mixed between any particular breeds but just the product of generations of breeding for meat.:)

Momto3boys wrote:
Nope he doesn't breed for profit, he breeds them to feed his alligators and snakes. He didn't charge me a penny for this guy
Oh:shock: well atless you saved him from the alligators:)

I say hes a fawn flemish giant.

I vote for purebred FG. With him being the only fawn colored looking one there he might have been one that that guy got free or something they tend to do it alot. He is very cute. Good job saving him

Crystal

Latest posts

Back