what is my REW hiding?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheandg

Reaction score
Hi

I am trying to figure out what my REW is masking. She is out of a broken black and chestnut. I just bred her to an orange and there were 3 in the litter. 2 chestnuts and a siamese sable. Is this enough info on trying to figure out what the REW is genetically?

thanks

we have a REW and her littler mates and mother were all some variation of white with either tan, brown, or black but don't know what the father was. Only really surefire way is a complete pedigree. Don't like the Ouija Board or Magic 8 Ball

This is what I can tell from the info you have given:

_ _ B_ cc D_ E_ enen

I would guess she is either black or chestnut underneath if you bred her to a non-agouti rabbit you could figure if chestnut or not.

so depending on what both agoutis are carrying they can produce a siamese sable? I was really hoping I could use this rew in a shaded program but not positive if she is a self or agouti? I guess I can breed her to a black and see what pops out before I use her with a shaded rabbit.

Back