What is Dexter?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dexter

Reaction score
I just adopted Dexter on July 18, 2011. He is 8 months old, and was told he was a Polish bunny? I have a few pictures, but if you need better ones, let me know.

DSC00131.jpg
On my husband's chest just hanging out

DSC00140.jpg
Hanging out eating

Thank you!

Fur is definitely Polish, although the ears are a bit long. Face looks Polish but if you could give just one more photo of his face and ears I can tell you for sure. :)
He came from a breeder at some point since his ear is tattoo'd, but his ears are so long that he wouldn't be considered show or brood worthy, and so he is a pet. :)

I am trying to get a picture of his face and ears, but he's a quick one and I can't get any better ones.

He was rescued from some very irresponsible owners who got him from a breeder, and they told me he was a polish bunny, but who knows if that's even true.

He is 2.5 lbs.

My moms 6mo old polish weighs 1lb 12oz. In the standards of perfection polish senior bucks and does says: 6 months of age and over, not over 3.5 lbs. Ideal weight is 2.5 lbs.

They are really sweet bunnies and cuddlebugs. Congrats on your cute boy

Latest posts

Back