what is a marshall bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ani-lover

Reaction score
i went into a pet store and the first thing i saw in there were about 8 rabbits for sale. i saw a male rabbit that looked exactly like ta beth a only difference: he held his ears like a lop. he was so cute. the only thing is.. he was $140.00.:) and so were about 5 more of them the others were only $40:X i read the rest of the sign and it said he was neutered and a marshal buuny/rabbit. what is that?
RANT::rant:
l was a little furious because this 5 year old kid was standing next to me asking his parents if he could have one of the cute rabbits. his mom said well it is easter time. but thankfully they did not get one. i dont think they would understand the needs of a rabbit.then he was telling me i couldn't pick up the rabbits, which i wasnt planning to in the first place but then he was picking them up and his parents were no where to be found. i was so scared he was gonna drop the rabbit. so i just walked to the rabbit supply section of the store to see if i could get something for tabetha like a toy or something and there wasnt. so i went back to say bye to the bunnies and i left the kid still being there but his parents didnt want the rabbit. so i was relieved.:bunnydance:

sorry it is so long!

A "Marshall" rabbit is from the bunny mill that breeds for pet stores and they neuter the bunnies way too young (like 3 or 4 weeks). Be glad you did NOT buy that rabbit as they frequently have health issues from being separated from their mother too young.

Peg

wow! i didnt know that. thats horrible. i wasnt going to get one anyway, dont have the room and i wont buy a rabbit from another pet store ever. tabetha is my only one. i dont have time or space right now for another. with tabetha and her condittion it wouldnt be a good idea.:)

thanks!

Back