What I learned from bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EileenH

Reaction score
I was visiting my in-laws in Florida last weekend, and on the 2nd day there, woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible stomache; severe abdominal pains. Apparantly I ate something that didn't agree with me.

The whole next day I was in pain; I forced myself to walk a lot, took simethocome.. and then I realized it wasn't much different than GI stasis. (for several reasons..you get the idea ;)

So I started drinking lots of fluids with Fibersure added, gave myself belly rubs, and went to bed with a heating pad on my belly. I woke up the next morninglike a new woman.

I have a lot of sympathy for the pain associated with GI stasis. It hurts a lot, and no wonder rabbits stop eating. I stopped eating too.

So I learned a lot from my rabbit and the rabbits on here, and even implemented it on myself!

Aww I'm glad your feeling better!

Often when my stumach hurts I tell my boyfriend that I have GI stasis. He just looks at me funny, but Zeus knows what I'm talking about ;)

Latest posts

Back