What (hic) is happening?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtipthebun

Reaction score
Tonight I was (hic) drinking water out of my water bottle. I was really thirsty. All of the sudden, I made a (hic), noise! What's (hic) happening to me?

I ran over to mommy and (hic) made the noise and looked at her. She started laughing really (hic) hard. She petted me on the (hic!) head and told me I had hiccups.

What in (hic) fluff's name is a hiccup? Why do I have them? (hic) and how do I make them go away? The only good thing about it (hic!) is that mommy won't stop laughing and kissing my ears!

I get those too! The first time it happened, mommy pushed me over on my side and rubbed my tummy because she said she wasn't sure if buns could/should have hiccups because they can't vomit. She was worried I'd be gassy, but now it happens every time I drink water from my bowl really fast. Why is it funny? HMPH. mean hoomans, always laughing at us. I'll make sure to laugh at her next time she gets hiccups from drinking her hard cider too fast.

Oooh, hard cider can make humans hiccup? My mommy drinks that. Now I just have to wait. Then I can laugh and refuse to groom her!

yep! it's made from woodchucks or something. Oh I just thunk a thought--- Aren't those woodland creatures? Should I be afeared she's gonna make cider from ME!? 0_0

I gotted hiccups when I was littler and nommed da lettus super fast and mommy freaked out 'cause she didn't kno till den dat bunnies could get hiccups. I got dem one ofer time after dat. she said I sounded like a kitty trying to barf up a hairball >.>

she says hiccups are caused by your diafram (wha'ever dat is) "spasming", so wen I had da hiccups I'd lie down all stretched out and she'd rub my chest and tummy to see if she could soothe da muscle. we fink it workd 'cause da hiccups stopped after dat.

~ Gaz

I didn't want mommy to come near me while I had the hiccups...all she did was laugh. I just sat in my cage and pouted until they were done.

Monty, woodchucks are woodland creatures. I guess I shouldn't try to steal a sip...even though it says "PUMPKIN" in big letters on the side and I love pumpkin. I don't want the hiccups again!

*missy walks in and sees thread*

OH MAN, you actually got to try the Pumpkin? I couldn't find it in stock anywhere :( :( BUT I did get to try the Fall limited edition because it was the "surprise" one included in a 12-bottle variety pack and boy was it tasty.

Swiffer:
Momma said that she didn't know bunnies could get the hiccumbups!!

Latest posts

Back