what happens when your three year old helps you pick a name?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks! goose is hilarious. when i call him attila, she'll say, "no, mommy, that's not his name! his name is nut puppet!", but when i call him nut puppet, she'll tell me, "no, mommy! his name is 'tila!".

Colorguarder08 wrote:
Thats ok my neice named a brown and black duck whitey. cause she "loves that name" so i mean it could be worse

When I was 4 I named a brown hamster snowy...

I find that young boys pick a lot of food names for their rabbits. I bought a Fuzzy lop off of a well known Youth breeder, he named his after different breads. My bucks name is Bagel... one other one I have a name from is Scones.

and a youth breeder I bought an English Lop from, he named all his after food, the doe I bought is named Poptart. When I was talking to his mom about it she said he did that with all of his rabbits, and she finally made him stop because he was wnating to name some Hamburger and Taco lol.

Very beautiful daughter, and cute bunny

Oh My Goodness, your Daughter is absolutely stunning. Look at those cheeks.

And the Bunny that is one Adorable Bunny. I love his colouring.

I can hardly wait to see more pictures of both your daughter and the bunny.

Susan:)

How cute!! My son named our rabbit Donkey when he was three because he had "donkey ears" I asked him if he was sure that the rabbit didn't have rabbit ears but he insisted lol

haha donkey is cute! i have to say, nut puppet has grown on me! :laughsmiley: he is definitely a nut! when she didn't change her mind on her own, or forget what she had said, i didn't want to discourage her. she *just* turned three, and this is the first time she has given anything an actual name, instead of just calling it what it is, like "horsey", or "elephant", or "baby bear".

and thanks for all the nice comments on my kid and my bun. they both make me happy! :biggrin:

I think it would grow on me too, as a matter of fact that sounds like something my husband would name a pet lol

ITA about letting her name it, my son was set on that name too and I decided that his naming it was far mor special than any good name I came up with and in the end it totally suited him (he is my profile pic)

Wow, I was a boring kid... I named my first pet Rose,then continued the flower theme to Jasmine, Buttercup, Lily, etc. lol

Cute bun though and cute kid :)

i had fish that all had dog names... though i started off with larry, moe, and curly...

then moe and larry died and curly became sparky and i went from there... butch, rex, killer.....

First of all, those ears are fantabulous, you are correct!

On the naming front, one of my old boss's kids named their goldfish Tupee. When it died, the next one was New Tupee..

Back