What famous people have you met?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Pet_Bunny count? :ponder:LOL.

There are not a whole lot of famous people around here... but I havemet half the Edmonton Oilers. I have no idea which ones but I do knowone was Ryan Smith. A couple of them owned racehorses that were stabledat the barn I rode/helped out at.

I also met Ian Miller, AKA Captain Canada, who was one of Canada's top show jumpers until his horse (Big Ben) died.

I've never met anyone famous either. Iknow Drew Carey's cousin Dwayne and my sister was on a cruise ship withthe Olsen twins when they were younger.

Pam

When I used to work as a hotel receptionist, I got to meet lots of famous people, but mainly ones known in the UK.

I actually got to meet my hero - a wonderful racehorse called Red Rum,the only horse to win the Grand National 3 times, and come secondtwice. My mom arranged for me to go visit him as a birthday suprise.When he died (aged over 30) I sent a bouquet of flowers, and receivedseveral letters from his trainer, Ginger McCain. Out of all the 'starsI met, Rummy was the nicest :):D

Jan

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
Does Pet_Bunny count? :ponder:LOL.
There are not a whole lot of famous people around here...
Local people who could be famous in their own right.

Like some of the people I ranwith when I did marathons ... SandyJacobson (Olympic Marathon runner), TimBarret (OlympicDistance Walker), MikeCooper (Triathlon), Darren DeForge (1/2 Marathonrunner).

Then there were Mike Comrie (hockey player)who gave my sons power skating lessons.
Warren Moon (football player) sellingus his famous Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Lynda Steele (T.V. Newscaster) a few years youngerthan me, but I played with herbrothers in high school.

Rainbows!:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back