What do you use to hold down your floor materials?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tweetiepy

Reaction score

After Peaches' neuter the vet mentioned that it would be good to have some softer flooring material for the bunny. So while he was under the knife, I put down a polar fleece blanket folded in half on the upper level of his cage - he hates it so badly. I now have it held down at certain corners with those big black binder clips and I'm scared that he'll hurt his feet/nails on it.

How do you make your flooring stay in place? specially any blankets?

I use binder clips to hold down my buns' flooring and I have to say I hurt myself on it more times than they have. They're way too smart.

With polar fleece blankets, I take duct tape and wrap it around at either end. Duct tape right over the top of the blanket, around the flooring, and over the blanket again :)

They haven't managed to get it off yet :D

NorthernAutumn wrote:
With polar fleece blankets, I take duct tape and wrap it around at either end. Duct tape right over the top of the blanket, around the flooring, and over the blanket again :)

They haven't managed to get it off yet :D
lol i did that with Dante when he had his surgery. the second he was feeling better he was right at the tape. i had to take it off cause i'm not sure what the glue on the tape would do if he should swallow it >.<

Back