What do you think she is?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karona

Reaction score
Ok you all probably know Karona.Well I was thinking she was maby a Netherland x with maby Dutch but now I dont know. Her fur seems softer than most so maby Mini Rex x? She is about2lb at 9 months and she is about 20cm long. Here is her pic (more in her blog)

Bunny.jpg

baby pic

litterb002.jpg

few weeks ago

If she is nine months old and she is only two pounds, I am guessing she wouldn't be a Mini Rex. Also, in these two pictures, her fur doesn't look like rex fur. But she could be a Mini Rex cross.

She's very cute! I love blue eyes. She doesn't look purebred to me, because of the ears and the body shape. I've seen some mixed breeds in my area that are about that size and shape. She could just be lacking the dwarf gene (quite a few Nethies do because of the way the genetics work), but for some reason she doesn't look right for that.And usually she would be bigger if she didn't have the dwarf gene.

She doesn't look like a purebred Nethie to me -I've got a BUB (big ugly buck) that doesn't carry the dwarf gene and he doesn't look quite like her....

I really think she's a mix...partly because of the ears. They just don't look right for a ND.

Peg

Ya we call them super sonic radar ears. They are super expressive and can go from flat to all the way forward when sh is very p***** off! I didnt think ND were so ear expressive. I love her no matter what she is tho!

Latest posts

Back