What do you think of this Doe's breeding?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Mountain Rabbitry

Reaction score
here is pixies breeding:

KT'S Berretta

BLACK

KT'S7KTG

BLACK

KT'S Lady in Black

BLACK

Hoffmanns BlackBeard

BLACKCresthill's Howie

BROKEN BLACK

Hoffman's AB2DUA

BLACK

Hoffman's AB2E2

Pixie Dust's Black CoalBLACK

BLACK

Maximum's Bud

OTTER CHOCOLATE

Maximum's Ace

OTTER CHOCOLATE

Cresthill's Sicily

OTTER CHOCOLATE

Bechtol's Lattee-Tigerlily

CHOCOLATE

Hoagland's Black Jack

OTTER BLACK

Hoagland's Dream

OTTER CHOCOLATE

Hoaglands Cool Heaven

CHOCOLATE

I bred this Doe to my broken black and white buck, Rhett

Has strong chocolate lines, but ive never heard of any of the rabbitrys names before.

Here is some pics of the doe. they aren't the best she didn't want to cooperate.

13639_081959_060000000.jpg

13639_081959_220000000.jpg

13639_081959_420000000.jpg

Crystal

I thought KT's was KT's bunny barn which is either in Oregon or WA, but I think Oregon. Hoagland's is in Oregon. Very nice breeding I think.

Sorry I thougt I mentioned she was a mini rex. does KT in Oregon have good breeding? I got ahold of her original owner out of marsing she sold her to the lady I bought her from. She was soooo excited. She has 6 registered GC on her pedigree:

Her Sire: Hoffmans Blackbeard: Black: Ear# AK3: Weight 3.4 lbs: Reg# A997H: GC# C3117: Legs 3

Her GG Sire KT'S Berretta: Black: Ear# QKT: Reg# S557D: Weight: 3.14 lbs: GC# Y2278: Legs ?

HerGG Dam: KT'S Lady In Black: Black: Ear# KT05: Reg# X904D: GC# Y704: Legs 6

Her GG Sire: Maximums Bud: Otter-Chocolate: Ear# BUD: Reg# C19H: GC# A1773: Legs ?

Her GG Sire: Hoagland's Blackjack: Otter-Black: Ear# 107: Reg# R429H: GC#A3562: Legs ?

Her GG Dam: Hoagland's Cool Heaven: Chocolate: Ear# 76T: Reg# D841G: GC# Z2819: Legs 6

The lady said her dam was always a good mom. She always had 9 and took very good care of them I hope this was pased on to Pixie. The lady, Rebecca, is going to try to come watch her show next year. She is sooo excited to see her kits I can't wait, she is due sometime at the end of next week to the begining of the following week. She was exstactic (sp?) about the pics I sent her of pixie. She said she looks really good. She is going to help me find a Castor Buck for my Castor doe. I am sooo glad I emailed about those rabbits. lol. you never know who you are going to meet.

Crystal

Impressive pedigree. KTs has awesome rabbits as well as Treasure Bechtol. You can't get any better than Cresthill Howie. He has produced more GC kids and grandkids than you can count. I have a Howie grandson and he has procuced many GCs for me.

Thanks I am sooooo excited. Pixie should be Kindling at the end of this coming week or the begining of the following week. I bred her to my BOB/BRIS broken black mini rex buck, Rhett.

Latest posts

Back