What do you think of my website?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw I really like the front page. Is there a way to make your rabbitry name bigger on the home page?

I like the different pictures
Grammar Correction: on LH bucks Timon. Change their to they're
On the Juniors Page in the top paragraph change threw to through

Nice and clean though!

You should try getting posed pics of your HLs

Cute bunnies :)

Another grammar correction:
"But i will also have a other colors for sale also." <-- read that out loud and see if you catch the error

I like the layout, and the Lionhead sitting next to the Lion is cute! I agree that your Rabbitry name could be a little bigger on the home page. You do need to spell check each page because I see quite a few misspellings.

Great job! I always like to see people give credit/link for artwork - the little black Holland Lop on the homepage was done by me years ago : ) nockrabbits.com

hey just wondering how you did the slideshow on the pictures under lionhead bucks and does. I have a weebly website also and think the slideshow is really cool.

First i put a Multiple columns because the slide show is really big without it and i like too write on the other side.

And in multimedia their is a slide show tab.

I thought your site was very carefully laid out and I didnt see any "red flags."

One nit-picky thing might be to have a link to the pedigrees under each bunny's pic and photo.

Ps. How close to the pa border are you in Oh? Because I remember seeing both Liam and the Holland on cl a few weeks ago and I wanna let you know in case it wasn't you. (Which it could have been since the Holland is for sale).

Yes that was me! I m very picky were they go. I have to weed out the crazys! But i think i found the perfect pet home for each of them! If im selling as pets they must go as house bunnies only.

Back