What do you think about the quality of the pellets&hay

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolevins

Reaction score
[align=center]
burgess.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Burgess Excel Rabbit[/align]

[align=left]I think I made a topic about this food before. This is the only rabbit food available at my pet shop (they sell the other burgess pellets, such as burgess junior).
There is also a petshop near that too, but they rabbit food they sell is muesli(sp?). I wouldn't like to feed my rabbits that. So, do you think it is a good brand?[/align]
[line]

[align=left]This is the hay I get for them too. Do you think its a good quality hay too? Or do you think I should search for another brand?[/align]

[align=center]
hay.jpg
[/align]
[line]

[align=left]Thanks :biggrin2:[/align]

nicolevins wrote:
[align=center]
burgess.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Burgess Excel Rabbit[/align]

[align=left]I think I made a topic about this food before. This is the only rabbit food available at my pet shop (they sell the other burgess pellets, such as burgess junior).
There is also a petshop near that too, but they rabbit food they sell is muesli(sp?). I wouldn't like to feed my rabbits that. So, do you think it is a good brand?[/align]
[line]

[align=left]This is the hay I get for them too. Do you think its a good quality hay too? Or do you think I should search for another brand?[/align]

[align=center]
hay.jpg
[/align]
[line]

[align=left]Thanks :biggrin2:[/align]
dublin,ireland-eh,,i feed purina rabbit chow,,but i usually tell people to get a quality--lowfat pellets-,if the above pellets qualify--use it.//.as far as grasses i feed timothy/orchard grasses,,i donot know what is available on your side of the pond...there is a forum in the uk called rabbits united might be of better help.//.you can also get an update on myxi.,in your area,,sincerely james waller:wave::rose::bunnydance:

Thanks James! :)

I will check that out and see what other members are using and see if it's available in Ireland. I never saw Purina Rabbit Chow around, in pet shops so thats why I use Burgess! I've no idea what the fat content is in the one I feed but anyway.. I'll see what people have to say on Rabbits United :D

Pretty sure this is excellent bunny food (and probably much better than Purina), although Burgess/Supa have so many varieties, I'm assuming this is more than adequate.

Key points are high fibre and low protein and that's what you have. The 'oil' I assume is fat, and it's a touch high, but not a lot of variation among the brands.

I don't have time to grab the link, but the Bunny 101 section of the Library has a list of all sorts of pellets under Pellets, check it out!

sas :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back