What do you guys like to play with?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favorite toy or plaything?

• anything

• toilet paper rolls

• cat toys

• balls

• paper

• slinkies

• towel

• paper bags

• baby toys

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Little_LongEared_Lover2931

Reaction score
Oreo:I like toilet paper rolls and cat bells.

Daisy: Something covered in food orfilled with food.:D

Serendipity: Bouncy Balls, cat balls, golf balls or beach balls. Anything I can run or chase after.

Galilee: I'll skip the toys and take a brush instead or just a hand right behind the ears.

We would love to know about the things your owner lets you play with. Mabey she wil let us play with them too.

Dandelion: Toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls, specially if they are stuffed with hay. Bottle caps are another favorite, I can throw them around and so easy to pick up and carry with me.

Ozzy: Plastic bottles! My owner cuts holes in some, and stuffs them with hay for me, then there are those ones that have rattle wood inside and make a neat noise. I also like my Dandy, she counts as a toy right?

Honey bunny here, and I had to pick other from the list, my favorite thing to play with by far is my brothers,rex a husky, and dakota a black cat. I love chasing them all around the house.

I selected towel, but really I love digging and playing with all fabric. Shirts, blankets, pillows, towels, scarves, anything!

Towels and blankets are my favorite by far.

But I also like shredding tissue paper and I love my box tunnel that my mom made me. I run around it and under it and around it and under it like a mad woman and mom always laughs at me.

I want to hear what other buns play with too!

I will play with anything that upsets the dog. Then I will chase the dog or I will trick her into chasing me and then laugh as the slave tells her to stop being mean to me!

My Mommy got a package in the mail today. She said it was blankets for her horse. I didn't care what it was. All I care about is she left the box sitting on the floor and I am having so much fun playing with it! Mommy tried to get a picture because she said I was acting silly but she said something about a battery being dead. I don't know what a battery is and I don't care. All I will say is I am adding boxes to my list of favorite toys! You can climb on them and in them and chew them and drag them around. I love them!

Jack here. I love toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls, newspaper, seagrass twists, empty boxes, and fleece blankets I can chew on and pee on too!

Hi ebrybody, my name is sally. My new mommy gibes me this empty toilet paper roll to play wit. I threw it in my water. So then she gabe me a wicker basket and I loves it.

Back