What do you get when.......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymaker64

Reaction score
you leave your 5 year old alone with your bun? :?

100_0392.jpg

It's a good job that Stanley loves him. He follows him everywhere.

100_0387.jpg

THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!! He doesn't mind one bit. Looks like something my kids would do, LOL.

BTW: I love Stanley, I totally want a giant!! I would only want one with loppy ears like Stanley tho.

:adorable:

Flemish don't "come" in lop style, LOL. They have stick up ears. My avatar is one of my Flemish.

I LOVE Stanley. I'll say it again....he is at the top of my list for favorite bunns on the forum!

I wish we could get Conti's over here in the US :(.

OMG!!!!!!

I want Stanley sooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pinkbouce:What a great (and adorible) bunny!!!!!!!!!!

-TK

That's so adorable!!! :)

Neither of my rabbits would sit still, let alone tolerate anything like that.

babymaker64 wrote:
I can't believe you still can't get them over there. Thanks for your kind words about him.
You are welcome. I am just absolutely in LOVE with him.

I am sure we can get them, but we would have to import....and that might cost quite a bit for just a pet.

That is sooo cute! I also love the other picture you posted a while back when your son took Stanley on a walk and fell asleep! :p

~Megan

monklover wrote:
That is sooo cute! I also love the other picture you posted a while back when your son took Stanley on a walk and fell asleep! :p

~Megan

Was that Stanley? I don't think it was, lol.

Latest posts

Back