What do you do?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyBabyBunnies-i will definetly startwear gloves when i hold thumper!!

Thank you for helping me with my problem everyone!!!!

Celine:bunnydance:

I think this thread jinxed me. Timmyhas always been a bit of a nipper. I'm working on it withhim, but this morning he took quite a bite on my finger. Ithink he knew I was planning to clip his nails the little stinker.

ahh thats so so cute!!!:mrsthumper:( not that hebit you, i meant that he knew you were gonna cut his nails)LOL!!!:roflmao::laugh:My aunt came down from Worcster (said like"vooster") and heldThumper (my rabbit) and she chewed myaunts hand-bag handle and her bangles!!!LOL!!!:roflmao::laugh:

Celine

That's funny. Since BunBun liked tobite, he didn't like picked up, so when I would (couldn't resist hiscuteness) he'd nip and I have lots of shirts and sweatshirtsw/ tiny holes in them. A way to remember him-that's for sure!:?

Ollie doesn't really bite that much now [atleast, he doesn't bite ME] but whenever he does, I tellhim very firmly 'NO', and sometimes give him a tiny tap on the nose ifhe does it repeatedly. I don't punish him if he just nibbles my figerswhile I'm feeding him a treat, but only when he's doing it out ofaggression. I've never tried the pushing down on the neck technique,and I don't think it's something I want to try, simply because I'd beworried about injuring his neck if a slipped or something.

Good luck curing the biting!

Rachel.

My 2 never let me get to the point of nudging their heads lower. They always bounce away, feet kicking behind em =P

I think they get the point though. Neither of mine have really bit me,Bud accidently did out of fear and had his teeth on my finger but nopressure at all and he pulled away quick as if he recognized what itwas.

ahh thanks everyone for giving their opinion to me:pray:

I do the "I'm the boss" hold on my rabbit whenshe lunges and growls at me. She makes this weird noise when I do it.It is like a whiny noise. Not a hurt noise, but a weird noise. Is thatnormal? What does it mean?

~Star~

thumper doesnt make noise's unless i hurt her byaccident. i think it is normal but im not sure. i think it means thatits hungry or wants to play or something like that but im not sure.

Some rabbits do whimper or cry when frightened -mine will, if I have to pick her up and turn her over for nailtrimming. It's hard, because she's genuinely afraid and I don't likeseeing her that stressed....

Zero_Resilience wrote:
hold em by the feet and let him kick for a while.

taught my rabbit the trick.
Wow, what a way to teach a rabbit. Not something I would ever do.

Poor thing.

Wait a minute, You're joking right? Hopefully.

K:)

Zero has been making postings like that all over the board today. I hope the mods catch it and rebuke him for it. He's picking the older postings, maybe because he thinks no one will notice?

TROLL.

Latest posts

Back