What do you do when your buns sulk?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you do when your buns sulk?

• Let them be

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep head rubbing them until they want to go out again

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darojati

Reaction score
Sooo my bunny (Pochi) is sulking now!!

She did poo and pee anywhere anytime she wanted (territorial) yesterday all of a sudden, so we had to make her go back to her cage last night (after whole day playing and made a mess!).

This morning when my husband let her out, she went to check her usual spot and peed!
So i made her go by herself to her cage where her litterbox is.

And now she’s been staying inside her box, laying down there while eating. Not bothering us, even when all her cage doors are open.

What do you do when your buns sulk? And how long does it last usually? It’s been 2 hours already now

Attachments

• 561D325E-9A58-4268-ADB1-523AE01A06DE.jpeg
    561D325E-9A58-4268-ADB1-523AE01A06DE.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 8
How old it’s your bunny [emoji5]

Often different time during the day, my bunnies won’t move out from their spot. Because they are resting or eating hay.

Often some hours they will spend their time but will later come back being clingy and playful again.

Often treats will help me to make my rabbits be happy or just a bit of cuddle time. My rabbits are true foodie by heart.

She is 4months old this coming weekend.

Alright... sooo after 5 hours, she finally went out of her cage. She did 1 running in circle outside, and went back inside. And after few hours, she finally really went out and asked for petting.

She’s such a baby and so cheeky (yes she knew she was scolded because of wee wee outside her box)!

Apparently treats did not help to lure her out of her cage. So it was really time to heal her being upset

Here’s her photo just now (after getting pets and cuddles).

Attachments

• F9F817C3-67F7-444D-AD7B-9956CFA8832B.jpeg
    F9F817C3-67F7-444D-AD7B-9956CFA8832B.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 5
That's a cute picture :)

Well, she's hitting puberty, so be prepared that there might be some changes in her behaviour. Sulking, being pig-headed, mood swings, strange interests, all thst is possible. Same thing as with human teenagers ;).

I wouldn't react too much and treat her as always.

Back