what do you call your rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pernod was already named when we got her from theshelter, and, as I quite like the drink, we kept it. She gets Pernie,Poodle, Poodley doodley doo and SweetP.

Perry was called Merry, but we changed it to Perry to keep thealcoholic theme going;). We call him Perriwinkle, Pear, Pear Drop andLittle Boy.- Jan

Peppy - Peppers, Peps,(short forms I guess forPeppy lol)Stinker, StinkyBuns ( sometimes he smells likewood..hah shavings :p)

Maggie - Megan, Meggers,(nick names)Bunny(her name when wedidn't know what to name her and we just stuck with it), Babes(dontknow why), Devil Rabbit (she can be evil sometimes)

:D

I forgot to add these 2 nicknames:

Mocha: Hitler (He can be just like Hitler sometimes.) ;)

Spice: Fatty

Elf gets called Elfbunny a lot. She reallyanswers to her name though. LOL It's so cute to see her perk up herears when she hears you call her.

I call Murphy:

Murphy, "Murphy Lee" in a deep vioce (like the rapper lol), Murph, Humperz, or Mister.

If I'm mad at him I have various unmentionable name that I use.

Mostly I call Gulliver "Binky Boy", as he runs around the house. Also, Doody Boy after I have to pick up all the poops made after running around the hosue.

lets see:

winnie- when i am mad i call her winchesca, which is her full name, i also call her "silly rabbit", princess, and peaches. . . normally my roommate and i call her peaches. no reasons why, just do.

Pantoufle- we call him "Ma Petite", because of the rabbits here is is the littlest, and because his name is french, him having a french nickname seemed to fit!

Mammit- stinky, as he isn't fixed yet he has the boy smell to him. . .

I usually call Ronnie "Ronsie" and for a while now I've been calling Billy "Billsolomew" (like Bartholomew except with Bill in front). If I want Billy to follow me I have to call him by his real name though, cause Billsolomew is too long and confusing :D

Dubby - Her real name is Dublin, because when she was a baby she looked more red than brown (like freckles) so I thought she looked like a wee Irish bunny. Hence Dublin, which dimunitized into Dubby. Her other nicknames consist of "D", "Dubblina", and "Dubbly Bubbly".

Max - It was the name that he came with, and it fits him, although he's a big boy so I call him "Max-y Moose-y".

I call Nibbles Nibs and Dippy Dips and Dipper and I call most animals bubba for somstrange reason i go "come ere bubba" or somthin!

Right before we got Simon, my daughter had heard of the Chipmunks. The movie for them had come out not that long ago and my friend and I were talking about it.
MY daughter really seems to like the idea of them and named her new fish Alvin. When we got Simon she wanted to name him Simon...so I said ok.

It seems to fit him rather well.

Belle I call her Momma, Sexy, Humperella

Sooty - Sexy Sooty Buns, Sexy, Humpalicious, poppy

My mini lops name is Alfred. We also call him Alfie or Alfred James :D

And my mini rex is Cinnabun. We also call her beans or beana (not sure why!:p)

Well, my bun's name is Smores, but she is called Speri most of the time.

Other names I frequently call her are: Speri Berry, and sweetie is a common one. ;)

I don't think I can name everything I call my bunnies.

Macey, Icall her Macey, Mace, Macey Ann, Macey May, Macey Lacey, Sweetie, sweetie bear, baby, cutie, silly, gorgeous...etc, I just call her everything.

Keiran, I call him Keiran, Keiran Layne, Silly boy, baby, and some more I can't think of.

Sherbert: sherbie, bertie, sherb, brat, silly wabbit ( trix are for kids) =)

Harley: lee lee, harl, rocky, stupid rabbit ( when he chews the cords to thespeakers or alarm clock)

Lillie: lill, illie, little girl, sweetness.

All the nicknames are so cute! My bunnies have a lot of them, too...

Rhiordan: well, he's called Rory most of the time. I also call him Ror, Wowo, Wowy, Mr. Big Butt, Big Bun(s), Senor Floofles, Honey Bunny, Sugar Bear, Shmoo (used to call Cinny Shmee), Shmooberry, Bunnawunna, Rory Borealis, Arorable Boy, Mr. Wo, RHIORDAN BLACKBERRY BEAN... I could go on...

Tallulah: Lu, Lulu, Lula, Tallulah Belle, Lula Mae, Mae, Maemae, Miss Mae, Miss Lu, Luli, Baby Buns, Little Buns, Little Shmoo, Little Shmooberry, Sugar Bear, Honey Bunny, Angel, Sweetheart, Madame Underfoot...

Roxie - Rox Rox, Roxie Marie (her middle name),Rox,Roxie Bear, Big Kins, Lil' Rox

Buddy - Bud Bud, Buddy Baby, Lil' Kins, Buddykins, Bud, Budsters, Sweetie

Spank: Puff Puff, Marshmellow

Savannah: Savvy Pants

Muffy: Beautiful

Labrador: Puppy-Boo [He's named after a Labrador Retriever)

Royce: Woycie!

Latest posts

Back