what do you call your rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi there

we call our baby rabbit

LUCY Rachel

as my little boy wanted someTHING named after

LOP RABBIT

Chompers has a few nicknames: Chomps, Chomp ADomp, Chompy. He was a rescue and his name used to be Spaz, but Ididn't really care for that.

Abby, don't know where we came up with that one, but by the time I gotmy second rabbit I was married and my husband wanteda part inthe naming process. That was the only thing we could agree on. I callher Abra Cadabra, Abbs, or Baby Girl.

Valuran is our newest rabbit and his fur is so velvety, so we calledhim Valura (we were told he was a girl). I used to call him my BeautyQueen, but that's a bit much for a boy.

Mr. Peabody has many nicknames. My daughter callshim just Peabody. His favorite would have to be pretty boy which iswhat I say when I want him to come out of his box. I'm not kidding youhe refuses to come out until I ask where my pretty boy is. He's sovain..lol!

Mocha was named because his fur in the summer isa mocha color. He is commonly called Moe because when he was a baby hehad a tuft of hair that looked like a mohawk on his head for a while,he is also called others such as Booger, Brat, Wabbit, Trouble, andChino.

Spice was named becaues in his litter he had an identical twin sisterso we named the female Sugar and the male Spice (Sugar n Spice). He'scammonly called ice because he loves the snow and is white, also knownas Spicers, Spiceling, Twirp, Bratty, Trouble #2, Baby, Love, andWascally Wabbit.

Warmest Welcome addeytrix, :)

Very cute post.

I call Tucker: Tucker-Bucker, also a word I can't say here when I getreally mad at him. He's my Tucks, and Boyyyyy, and Da Baybee.

Not sure what I call Cali yet. I guess Cali-Girl first comes to mind.I've thought of calling her Cal sometimes, but I don't.

Cali and Tucker both get called Trouble Bubble when it's appropriate. :X

Fauna hears 'my baby Girl'. (I have to be careful because I've calledCali My Baby Girl, and Fauna sits right up. Have to go over to her andgive her some love too the moment I see that little head bobbin andweaving to answer my call.) She's also my Fauna-Girl.

-Carolyn

Well, I named Fergi after my Grandfather, hismiddle name was Ferguson and I thought that Fergi was an appropriategirl version. I call her pretty Fergi mama, Fergi Wergi, and Fergusonwhen shes in trouble.

Ben I named after the clock Big Ben, mainly because he is a giant. Icall him Big Ben and Ben-Ben. Tony calls him Promethius, not sure onthe spelling, it's a greek god I believe.

Fergi's mom

Guinevere is named after the Queen of Camelothehe, I wanted to name her Merlin, but she turned out to be agirl. Her nicknames are Guin, Fuzzbutt, Buns, Bunny, SnuggleBunny.

Gir is named after the little dysfunctional robot in the cartoonInvader Zim. He is also called brat, stinker, the fast foodjunkie, and fuzzbutt. Shawn calls him rodent face =p

Montie was named for Monty Python and the HolyGrail. Buns who followed were named Mollie, Millie, Moolie,Mitzie, Maizie, Mickie and Maxie for the sake ofalliteration. Calbert broke that streak for us as ourdaughter named him a combo-word for Calico and Albert and weinherited the name Calbertalong with him.

Ernest came with the name, but upon our recent discovery has become Ernestine.

Buck

1, Jesse -old man, jesse riggs

2, tiger -chicken butt TIIGERRR

3 piper- Piper Diaper

4 stormy -Stormy love, stormy kins

5 violet -vio

6 rocky- rocky man,

7 willowly-luna - Willow

8 angel- flopsy angel

9 marcus- marcus-barcus, my one ear wonder

10 crescent- cres

11 lilly-lilly-loops

12 louie- louie-louie, lousky

13 val- my mum named him Valentine, i just use val or sometime valintino

14 trouble- double trouble

15 emma- emmy lou, emms, emmy lou lou

16 faith- faith girl

17 brice- bricer, bricer dicer, poopy pants, pooper, the brice man, my wittle man

18 dusty- Dusty miller, dust man

19 cliff- cliffy, I forgot one clifford clifford the rabbit

20 flower- flower power, and um.. can't say the other one lets just say she is an itchy woman with a B

21 six- sixer, six million dollar bunny

22 tessa- tess, tessa love, tess tess

23 thumper- thumper dumper, and thumper lumper

24 velvet- vel

25 autumn- autumn is autumn

26 lilac- li

27 blueberry- boo, booberry, booboo

28 Salem-Baloo - Salem-blue, babybalooga,baby balooga in the deep green grass you run so wildyou run so fast sky above earth below and a lil blue bun on the go

29 Gabrielle- gabs, gabsters, gabriella

30 Daisy- daisy darling, daisy love, Irish Rose(her tattoo is IR)

31 tj- Teege, teege man

32 Ginger- ginger spice bunny

33 Holly- holly pockets, holly berry,

34 martina- martina is just martina

Sebastian- Bubby,Bub, Baby Boy, Bastian called all of these things by pretty mucheveryone in the house. Except Dad of course. He calls him "the rabbit",or Sebastian on a good day!

Raspberry

Jellybean already had her name when I got her from the breeder, but sometimes I call her "Beaner".

I got Poco at the same time, but she didn't have a name because she wasjust a baby, so I figured Poco was small and cute and was short for"Pees On COuch", which she used to do. Sometimes I call her"Miss 'Tude" when she's dumping her litter pan.

Hef - I figured what do you name a guy in a house with girlbunnnies? He's always flanked by the girls, so itfits. Although sometimes I call him "Monster" when he'sacting up - jumping on my back and digging in the garbage. :)

My new lops are named wheezer and splash,myupstairs rabbit is named princess,my husbands favorite rabbit is namedDiana after princess Diana.My orange dwarf buck is namedRamses..bluebird

We have Pappy and Snowball. My kidsnamed them. Pappy was Pippy until we took her to the vet andfound out she was a he. We then changed the name to Pappyinstead. Pappy sometimes get called Happy Pappy.Snowball is white and sometimes gets called snow. They oftenget called Buns when both are being spokento.

Valencia - I gave her this name because I adoptedher on Valentines Day and because in the meaning of the name werecharacteristics that I lacked at the time (in depression). Ican't remember what her name means now. Some of the nicknameswe call her: Lenci, Lenni and Lence.

Iszabel - I have no idea why I came up with this name. Iguess it just suit her. Some of her nicknames we callher: Iszy, Lil Isz, Lil s**t, Iszas**t, Iszybel, Iszybear.

Back